• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are you a dog or cat person?

Are you a dog or cat person?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 134556

Cats are great, but I feel closer to dogs, especially my own.

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business
I am a cat-person, but does that also make me a cat person? I do like dogs, and clearly am not a dog-person, but that would mean I am a dog person. I also like cats, but having grown up with dogs, I'm not sure how to totally treat cats. So, that would make me likely a cat-person that's not a cat person.

English, isn't it fun?

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Cats, hands down. Been a cat owner though, so I am kind of biased. :>

DireDrag0n

Not actually a dragon. Am catfish.
Dogs are more straightforward with their affection, and I'm a straightforward kind of person. I don't want to be affectionately stared at from afar by a cat; I want to be flat out tackled by a dog. Also, cats seem to sense my preference for their canine pet counterparts and hate me for it. Even the cats that are allegedly 'friendly' hiss and scratch me.

ben909

vaporeon
Dogs are false wolves

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I've had both and get along easily with both.
I prefer dogs.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<smiles and props his head in his paws> I think that my answer's obvious...<giggle>

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
I can’t answer one or the other

Meta_Tiara

It depends. If it’s for pets, then I prefer cats, though I don’t think I’d mind a pet dog too much.

When it comes to anthros on the other paw, I like canines more than felines, though I like the latter as well. :3

GlitterFog

I thought I was a cat person until my parents got a labrador and damn, I love everything about her. :D From the straightworward affection mentioned above, to the crazy amount of expression in her eyes and body language. She's so goddamn adorable when she feels she's on a mission and goes around so proud of herself.
I absolutely like cats too, just am not super crazy about them like my friends are.

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
I absolutely adore both cats and dogs. I couldn't choose one over the other.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
I love both but prefer cats. Cats and I just understand each other and I find their "leave me alone stop petting me" shtick relatable.
Also they're cute and goofy as all heck