• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Unfortunately, I am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unfortunately, Im not

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Yeah, needs more options. I'm a virgin and proud of it, I intend to stay that way. I ended a relationship I once had because the girl was...a hypersexual or something, I don't know what they call it. I couldn't keep her off me for 5 minutes ._. and quickly going down the wrong road since I don't know how to say no <.<

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Also virgin and proud.
Don't wanna have sex before I get married, end of.
Don't know many other people outside (even inside) my youth group who really believe in that any more.

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Rilvor said:
Yeah, needs more options. I'm a virgin and proud of it, I intend to stay that way. I ended a relationship I once had because the girl was...a hypersexual or something, I don't know what they call it. I couldn't keep her off me for 5 minutes ._. and quickly going down the wrong road since I don't know how to say no <.<

I think the term you're looking for would be nymphomaniac.

With the way things are going now, I don't plan to have sex at all. I'm just not interested in it. I'm not even planning to be in a relationship anytime soon. xD

But yeah, poll needs more options. I'm not upset about being a virgin.

P

PumaConcolor

I'm not a virgin, but it's not unfortunate, so I didn't vote.

Get-dancing

Gah! You people take everything so seriously!
Its a little joke, it would be unfotunate not to be a virgin because that would make you like a slut, but it would be unfortunate to be one because that would make you like a prude.

Whirlaxis

virgin here, but i still got almost 2 years of high school
worse case scenario, college will be all the more exciting

WanderingKojak

I eventually solve it...
um i'm not a virgin and actually i don't really take any pride or shame for being so. Display it the way you want I suppose. I suppose I wanted to get laid asap before, but actually nowadays the way I see it, it wasn't really as important as I thought it was. I am however still good friends with the person I lost my virginity to so I suppose that's a positive.

I asked before a bunch of my other gay friends did they prefer to sleep around with a virgin? And actually mostly all of them said they'd prefer someone who wasn't based off of two reasons I think. One because they prefer the person their with to be more experienced and the other because the first time around popping someone's butt cherry isn't as happy go lucky for them. Plus the whole attachment issues and such which I suppose is a third reason

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
Not enough options in the poll. You need at least two other options for gay/lesbians.

Yes I am not a virgin, but here is the funny thing, I lost my virginity in two ways.
1. Getting laid by a woman *ewww!*
2. getting laid by my partner, and yes, he is one hot lover!

im not a vergin... i have been laid by a friend of mine. and we dont have a relationship together... he is with someone else... so... yea.... we are just good friends with good advantages XD

P

PumaConcolor

Get-dancing said:
Its a little joke, it would be unfotunate not to be a virgin because that would make you like a slut, but it would be unfortunate to be one because that would make you like a prude.

Not a slut either, thanks much.

Sorry, without a LOL or at least a XD, it's difficult to understand that you're joking.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Far from one, no.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
I'm a virgin and I have a sneaking suspicious I will remain one for the foreseeable future.

Sylvine

Get-dancing said:

You think that is funny?

I think what You call a joke is a sad "fact" of society. This is a sector that definitely needs some reformation.

Your poll hit the nail right on the head. Just look at our double-standard-seeded juveniles: It's "uncool" not to have done "it", but it's "slutty" to indeed have and enjoy sex. What should the average teenage woman ( yes, because this problem refers still mostly to women, as somehow noone calls a man a slut. Worth thinking about. ) do in a situation like this, go hang herself? And yet problems like that are a daily companion in a teenager's life.

It's really damned if You don't, and double-damned if You do. Why double-damned? With the amount of knowledge most young people have about the female body, losing virginity means not only You may be called slutty, but also means You probably won't even enjoy it ( exceptions are, as usual, given, but the general numbers dwarf them ).

Wow, G-D, I'd never think I'd congratulate You on making an insightful thread. Even if it was more or less meant as a joke =P

~Sylv

P

PumaConcolor

Sylvine said:
Get-dancing said:

You think that is funny?

I think what You call a joke is a sad "fact" of society. This is a sector that definitely needs some reformation.

Your poll hit the nail right on the head. Just look at our double-standard-seeded juveniles: It's "uncool" not to have done "it", but it's "slutty" to indeed have and enjoy sex. What should the average teenage woman ( yes, because this problem refers still mostly to women, as somehow noone calls a man a slut. Worth thinking about. ) do in a situation like this, go hang herself? And yet problems like that are a daily companion in a teenager's life.

It's really damned if You don't, and double-damned if You do. Why double-damned? With the amount of knowledge most young people have about the female body, losing virginity means not only You may be called slutty, but also means You probably won't even enjoy it ( exceptions are, as usual, given, but the general numbers dwarf them ).

Wow, G-D, I'd never think I'd congratulate You on making an insightful thread. Even if it was more or less meant as a joke =P

~Sylv

I'm 24, hardly a teen in my own right.

I think you're right, there is a problem, but it's not JUST society.

Young teens need to learn that the thoughts of their peers in certain areas of their lives (sexuality, religion, etc...) doesn't matter. This is a very PRIVATE, PERSONAL topic.

There is a double standard- a ridiculous one. If your level of sexual activity defines your social standing in school, then you have the consider if these people are ones whom you really value the opinions of.

I've had sex before marriage, yes.

Am I a slut? Absolutely not. I'm 24 years old and I have had a total of THREE partners. I am highly monogamous, and have always established a loving and stable relationship before engaging in anything intimate as well as respectfully ended a relationship fully before even thinking about looking for a new mate.

Why is it that teens don't have the self respect to do what they feel is right for them, rather than listening to this obviously pointless double-standard?

I'm not, no. Well, sorta. Throughout high school I was more or less bi-curious, so I've slept with one guy, but I'm far too shy around women in order to have come close to something like that. In the near future, more than likely this'll change, but I'm in no rush at the moment, since for the most part all I've experienced are relationships with people who turn out to be psychotically depressed.

So no, I'm not a virgin, but I'll tell people I am.