• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are you gay?

Gay or not?

• Gay (includes mostly straight/gay and bisexuals)

Votes: 40 83.3%
  • Only straight (no homo encounters)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Sleepyly

it's not something illegal so no reason to worry. If someone asks tell them it's a secret. And don't overestimate yourself, I'd suggest getting no bigger than real life size for the first one.
I dont feel like getting out of the closet right now.Yea i have bought a small one, i have read about dildos and asked folks around

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
I dont feel like getting out of the closet right now.Yea i have bought a small one, i have read about dildos and asked folks around

I never came out, nor I'm planing to. Hopefully no one opens the shoe box in the corner :/

D

Deleted member 82554

At least its not cancer

I don't know, aids is still pretty bad.
EricCartman.png

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
Well I'm questioning but probably bisexual. I also experimented a lot when I was younger, it even got to the point where an openly gay guy blew me for a second.

Lucky you, I've only met one bi guy and he wasn't attractive. From your description I could tell that you're gay as a fruitcake. Enjoy the cocks!

Lucky you, I've only met one bi guy and he wasn't attractive. From your description I could tell that you're gay as a fruitcake. Enjoy the cocks!
Hehe, I think I'm still attracted to girls, but I agree that my male attraction is pretty clear! I like how you just jumped to a conclusion that assumed I'm attractive, that was actually rather cute of you!
PS. Thanks for the signature.

Last edited:

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
Hehe, I think I'm still attracted to girls, but I agree that my male attraction is pretty clear! I like how you just jumped to a conclusion that assumed I'm attractive, that was actually rather cute of you!
PS. Thanks for the signature.

I feel honored

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
pm for bd photos \:3/

I ordered an Exotic-Erotics a couple o' weeks back. Excited, because I hear the quality of their colouring is so much better. I asked for a custom design, so I hope it comes out well.

Sleepyly

pm for bd photos \:3/

I ordered an Exotic-Erotics a couple o' weeks back. Excited, because I hear the quality of their colouring is so much better. I asked for a custom design, so I hope it comes out well.
I ordered a dildo 2, its my first time, so excited.

Is their really such as a thing as being gay or straight these days. It's all about ones sexual identity if a guy says he is a woman dresses like a woman acts like a woman I believe she is a woman and I would have no problem with it and it's the same thing vise versa I say there no bi, gay or straight people are just complicated and we all would be more excepting if we would stop labeling it in the immortal words of Vash the Stampede "This World Is Made Of Love And Peace"