• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are you interested in science?

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I need topics for Youtube videos. What would interest you? I've already worked out some topics.
basics of electronics:
voltage, current, resistance
multimeter tutorial
electronical components: transistors/led's/ capacitors etc.
some other stuff:
free energy/ perpetuum mobiles and the law of energy conservation
thermoelectric elements
thermodynamics
how does a photovoltaic cell work?
electromagnetic radiation
Chemistry:
making pure sodium (If it works)

Would you watch those videos? Would you be interested in that? Other suggestions?

Joni

I'm a hot dog
What I care most of all is fusion energy.
Infinite energy!
I could make something abou fusion energy to, that's a good idea!:)
Is infinite energy connected to fusion energy? Because I will make a video about the law of energy conservation.

S

Some Moron

It's always fun trying not to pour hydrochloric acid on ya' buddy's face...

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I could make something abou fusion energy to, that's a good idea!:)
Is infinite energy connected to fusion energy? Because I will make a video about the law of energy conservation.
From what I know.. (I'm not a science wiz) it involved something about hydrogen atoms combining to create energy like nuclear power plants (minus the radiation) also hydrogen is the most abundant element on Earth so by theory... It's infinite.

Plus the fusion process gives us helium as bi-product but that's good... We're having helium shortage

Joni

I'm a hot dog
It's always fun trying not to pour hydrochloric acid on ya' buddy's face...
b1ff3177b411b1d8e5556ff3d3a4690f.jpg

Joni

I'm a hot dog
From what I know.. (I'm not a science wiz) it involved something about hydrogen atoms combining to create energy like nuclear power plants (minus the radiation) also hydrogen is the most abundant element on Earth so by theory... It's infinite.

Plus the fusion process gives us helium as bi-product but that's good... We're having helium shortage
That's right. But I think for fusion energy you need a special isotope of hydrogen. You can't just take it out of the water.
But such topics would come later.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
That's right. But I think for fusion energy you need a special isotope of hydrogen. You can't just take it out of the water.
But such topics would come later.
Goodness I don't think we'll need to use water for that... Imagine is we use up all the water in the world

No... I think we ought to go get the source elsewhere (I'm sure we'll find the right place with the right isotopes)

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I'm very interested in science and follow regular updates, specifically :
- Astronomy
- Biology
- Ecology
- Engineering
- Particle Physics
Engineering is very interesting.Do you have more specific ideas?

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I love science, but my interests are mainly in Biology and ecology :p
My interests are more in technology and chemistry.:D

Dreva

Lurker's gonna lurk
Engineering is very interesting.Do you have more specific ideas?

I studied in Chemical Engineering, doing research in enzyme and organic reactions. Also worked in a factory so I've got a thing for machinery and vessel tank design.

Another engineering topics that I love more is automotive industry and technology, machinery, material engineering, mining.

Let's talk....

...Tomorrow because I have to sleep :V
Good night

Dude, I really love these topics. Especially concerning celestial objects and their physical properties, and also various physical laws governing our universe.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
I studied in Chemical Engineering, doing research in enzyme and organic reactions. Also worked in a factory so I've got a thing for machinery and vessel tank design.
That's very interesting, but that sounds very complicated.

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Probably not your first, but definitely something to work towards... lots of fun concepts to play with.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Back when I was a kid I was fascinated by term "Metaphysics" which is the study of reality
(if I'm not mistaken)

Manipulating reality sounds pretty cool

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Back when I was a kid I was fascinated by term "Metaphysics" which is the study of reality
(if I'm not mistaken)

Manipulating reality sounds pretty cool
That sounds so cool, but I want something what I can do at home. I want to teach stuff but also build something to show for what it's useful for. These are topics I would make when I'm a bigger youtuber.:rolleyes:

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
That sounds so cool, but I want something what I can do at home. I want to teach stuff but also build something to show for what it's useful for. These are topics I would make when I'm a bigger youtuber.:rolleyes:
Well that's not super exciting :V
You need to make something interesting, best way to go is to see something explode ala Micheal Bay