• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are you ticklish, and do you like to be tickled?

Are you ticklish, and do you like to be tickled?

• No, but I love tickling those who are

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chazzamatazz

I'm only ticklish on the bottom of my feet. I dislike it and cannot vouch for anyone's safety should they tickle me there.... I tend to kick violently by reflex.

M

MakTheFurry

I'm only ticklish on the bottom of my feet. I dislike it and cannot vouch for anyone's safety should they tickle me there.... I tend to kick violently by reflex.

I need to see a gif of that or something xD

L

Lasvicus

I dont know if Im still ticklish. The last poor bastard to try had his neck snapped like
4qQOQfL.gif

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I dont know if Im still ticklish. The last poor bastard to try had his neck snapped like
4qQOQfL.gif

This is good to know. This way, we'll be sure you are very well retrained, first! ;)

Ricky

This thread gave me an idea. I started researching the physiology behind this, wondering if it's possible to make a product that causes ticklishness even in people that aren't ticklish. I more or less am where I started off, though. Tickling and pain have often been associated and there is plenty of information describing the mechanics involved in pain. Much of it starts with nicoceptors in the skin and plenty of nicociceptive positive allosteric modulators have been identified. The thought here being, package one up with a transdermal carrier solvent like DMSO and you have tickle cream! Turns out there isn't a lot of relevant up-to-date information on the subject, which isn't a huge surprise.

I attached a good low-down summary.

Attachments

• selden2004.pdf
    89.6 KB · Views: 79

inactive

Ricky please invent anti-tickle cream I will literally throw my money at you

(edit: the above response probably answers the poll question well enough.)