• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are you uber-furry?

What kind of furry are you

• Total voters

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
Ok, this is like soooo many other posts here, but with a small twist.

How furry are you?
Are you just an admirer of the art and such?
A simple furry fan?
The uber-furry?
The kind of person who will say, I would give up being human to be furry?

I say I fall in with the catagory 3-4 range.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
Simple furry fan, with varying interest. Sometimes I feel like getting closer to the lifestyle, other times, like right now, I'm fine with statu quo.

Though yeah if I had a chance to become an anthro animal I'd go for it. But that's impossible, and to me fursuits and prosthetic tails are just poor excuses of the "real deal" (yeah right), so they don't really interest me all that much. Also, sometimes the most furry furries... scare me a bit, and definitely make me uneasy.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Hard to say. I'd say a simple furry fan, but also being an anthro animal would be awesome.

Yeah I am an uber furry, my furryness has been with me sine i was really young. Though I am still really confused what people mean by a furry lifestyler. What does it mean?

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I don't engage in the lifestyle, or even let people who it's unsafe to talk with know about it. Sometimes they actually talk to me because I'm so unphased by stuff. >.>

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Does the fact that I lick, pounce, scratch me ears, growl, and other sorts of behaviour make me uver furry? Yes imo rofl.

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Just a simple fan ;)
Strange i wouldn't give up being a human to be a furry unless everyone else was a furry then being the only human would be kinda bad

Last edited:

Zanzer

Im in the middle of Simple Furry fan and Uber Fan.

But i would give up being a human for a furry though.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Not really sure where I would land on.

I believe in animal totems and phenotypes, on the other side, fursuits creep me out.

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
if i had the option to become an anthro wolf, i would do it in a heartbeat. :D

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
But as there are3 so many people, who are one track minded (as in see things only from their point of view and refuse to see it any other way) I{ don't think being an anthro would be a safe idea.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
But as there are3 so many people, who are one track minded (as in see things only from their point of view and refuse to see it any other way) I{ don't think being an anthro would be a safe idea.

Republican rednecks would gun you down, Europeans would insert silver into your unique body, not to mention every world government would have you experimented, tortured, dissected and possibly erased.

I would wait till after armageddon to become anthro.

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
Republican rednecks would gun you down, Europeans would insert silver into your unique body, not to mention every world government would have you experimented, tortured, dissected and possibly erased.

I would wait till after armageddon to become anthro.

they'd have to catch me first. ;)

Golse

needs to shut his fool mouth
Well, where's the line between "admirer" and "simple furry fan"? Pretty sure I wouldn't qualify as an überfurry...

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
they'd have to catch me first. ;)

Don't have to worry about that until you learn to P-shift. I wish you luck on reaching that goal. :p