• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ART COMMISSIONS OPEN*($75CAD+)(SFW/NSFW)

CrypticCross

Hey there. Looking for an illustration of your character? A reference sheet? Perhaps a way to bring your design to life? Bring a fantasy of your's to canvas? Well, take a gander and DM me and I can help with that!

1642023429.crypticcross_img_20220112_160921_e.png

Send me a character reference or detailed description of the design you want, along with express, pose, light source, props, etc. Large props cost more.

I WILL draw humans, anthros, ferals, monsters, NSFW, gore/blood/body horror and some fetishes.

I will NOT draw minors in sexual positions/scenarios or nude.
I also will not draw scat/daiper/babyfur (as a fetish)/toilet/vomit/inflation fetish or NSFW of ferals or animals (humanoid monsters are okay). No hate art. Please ask if unsure!

TOS:
All characters I depict belong to their rightful creator. My artwork and designs are my property and cannot be duplicated, reposted or used without my permission. Projects commissioned by others that I make belong to those whom they were made for. Thank you.