• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Exchange looking for members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickie

I'd like to invite y'all to participate in a new art exchange over on LJ. Sign-ups will last two weeks, since this is the first round, which will hopefully provide time for enough people to sign-up.

http://community.livejournal.com/anthroxxxchange/

If you decide to participate, please help spread the word! :)

Kitsuneko

Pretentious Cat
Dickie said:
Of course! I myself do traditional media :D

Yay!! I'm not alone! :D I thought I was one of the last few who liked to, as it is said, 'get your hands dirty' :D

woot! :)

I hope that you don't mind me joining. I'm beautifuldead on LJ and am about to post my reply to the round signup :D

Dickie

Kitsuneko said:
Dickie said:
Of course! I myself do traditional media :D

Yay!! I'm not alone! :D I thought I was one of the last few who liked to, as it is said, 'get your hands dirty' :D

woot! :)

I hope that you don't mind me joining. I'm beautifuldead on LJ and am about to post my reply to the round signup :D

Of course not! That's why I posted this shameless plug :p

scraffic

Not joining in, but wanted to mention that traditional rocks and i don't know a digital artist who doesn't like working with something a little more tricky every now and then.

Dickie

scraffic said:
Not joining in, but wanted to mention that traditional rocks and i don't know a digital artist who doesn't like working with something a little more tricky every now and then.

I hardly ever venture into digital. I find it far more difficult than using pencils for some reason.

Kitsuneko

Pretentious Cat
Dickie said:
I hardly ever venture into digital. I find it far more difficult than using pencils for some reason.

Yeah, same here... Digital ALWAYS takes me longer. -___- Plus, because I don't have a tablet laptop, it ends up hurting my wrist more than traditional art does ;_;

I do digital sparingly, though now that i've started working in flash mx I like it a lot more ;)

Silnat

I really want to join. I work almost all time with Adobe Photoshop but now I return to traditional media working with watercolors, common colour pencils and black pencils (grey scale) but my favorite is oil pastels.
I'm going to do my best.:mrgreen:

Dickie

Silnat said:
I really want to join. I work almost all time with Adobe Photoshop but now I return to traditional media working with watercolors, common colour pencils and black pencils (grey scale) but my favorite is oil pastels.
I'm going to do my best.:mrgreen:

Awesome! I look forward to seeing you over there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.