• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Seeing that i have no art of my Sona, ~~and i really want some~~ I've finally decided to make this. So, I'll give some basic information on him, and you can freely ask below or in DMs for more information if you'd like. I do not have money online currently, but I'm trying to get some. So if you can't do it for free that's understandable, you're welcome to advertise to me. However, do not advertise to me if you can't draw a phoenix. That's what i want so if you can't draw it don't advertise, though if you haven't really drawn a phoenix before and you want to try it for free you are certainly welcome to do that.
Ik its not much to work with but again, dm me or ask below for more info
Anyway, here's the information:

Name: Blue Feyonics
-wings, legs, arms *all seperate*
-Blue feathered
-color changing crystal "embedded" in forehead
-medium lengthed, large, split feathers for the tail. (Like every normal phoenix.)
-grey colored talons and beak
-average, beautiful phoenix wings but colored blue
-sword sheathed on left side, satchel strap diagonally down to his right side where the actual bag is.
-several feathers sticking out in the back of head

looks very adventurous, crystals color irrelevant as it changes constantly. The cryatals also more horizontal than vertical, which is to say its a *little* more flat than it is pointed.

Below are going to be some pictures that can help give you a better idea. The first is a simple idea of the crystal, i can't find many good images.. the second is a good example for wings- note he has arms AND wings not wingarms, but if you draw it that way still it's still fine. The last two, are good examples of what the tail could look like.

And here's a link to my FA where some art of him already is. Userpage of BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

This is just the basic info i have time for, again, if you'd like more info, feel free to DM me questions or ask below. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1de692ac8dc11b976acd924c1dd90a3d--crystal-drawing-google-search.jpg
    1de692ac8dc11b976acd924c1dd90a3d--crystal-drawing-google-search.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 139
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 146
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Lcd5pRMxi.jpg
    Lcd5pRMxi.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Quick addition to this: when i DO have money it'll likely be 100. But, i don't exactly want to spend that much on a picture unless it's SUPER good quality. Anyway, if you want to advertise to me make sure your pricings are below 100 USD $$$$

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
So don't be afraid to say something just because this thread asks or free, as i said, i will have online money eventually, so you can still advertise to me so i can have someone already picked out for when i do have the money- i still am hoping for something free, but i will have money for a last resort, cause i really want art for Blue.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
View attachment 61383
Is this what you had in mind?
Used a base by samalamb-bases
Something along those lines~ not purrfect, but still it looks good! And y'know, once you have art, whether its 100% accurate or not, it does help others draw it too. But i don't expect anyone to get it spot on. It's possible, but as something imagined in my head, its very unlikely anyone'd get it perfect..

Anyway.. it does look good, thank you for tryin him out- i appreciate it.

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
Something along those lines~ not purrfect, but still it looks good! And y'know, once you have art, whether its 100% accurate or not, it does help others draw it too. But i don't expect anyone to get it spot on. It's possible, but as something imagined in my head, its very unlikely anyone'd get it perfect..

Anyway.. it does look good, thank you for tryin him out- i appreciate it.
Glad i could help ^^

MissNook

You could maybe add references images for what you think can help. Like what is the shape of the crystal? Do you have example images of normal split feathered tail of a phoenix you mention in your description? When you talk about phoenix wings, do you have a specific image in mind (if yes, maybe you can find an example image for these too :))?
Anything that can help artists to depict your character, because unfortunately we can't be in your head to see how he looks like ^^

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
You could maybe add references images for what you think can help. Like what is the shape of the crystal? Do you have example images of normal split feathered tail of a phoenix you mention in your description? When you talk about phoenix wings, do you have a specific image in mind (if yes, maybe you can find an example image for these too :))?
Anything that can help artists to depict your character, because unfortunately we can't be in your head to see how he looks like ^^
Yes of course- this was just thrown together as i haven't had time to search up things, but if i do find things i would certaintly add them, i also mentioned just asking here or pms and I'd get the info/pic to people in more of hurry~ thanks for your advice though!

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
I can maybe draw something up come tomorrow. (Saturday) it'll prolly be just lines as I'm stuck with only traditional ATM and knowing I MAY need surgery on my drawing hand in the near future, coloring with colored pencils will aggravate my injury so I need to avoid that.

Couple questions tho...

Plantigrade or digigrade?
And split tail as in the three peacock like trailer feathers like this..
fenghuang_chinese_phoenix_bird_cutout_t_shirt-r11940c4ab5da444194f46c4482267aca_k2gm8_307.jpg

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
I can maybe draw something up come tomorrow. (Saturday) it'll prolly be just lines as I'm stuck with only traditional ATM and knowing I MAY need surgery on my drawing hand in the near future, coloring with colored pencils will aggravate my injury so I need to avoid that.

Couple questions tho...

Plantigrade or digigrade?
And split tail as in the three peacock like trailer feathers like this..
View attachment 61619
Yeah, for the tail you can look at the two pictures, its a wide spread tail with three splits, yeah, kinda like that peacock. As for the talons (feet) I'd say planti. Standing with all claws on the ground. As for your condition on drawing, hey, it's fine. Even if you were just drawing him as a stick figure I'd enjoy it heh, if you have any other questions you'd like to ask though, feel free to ask!

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
Panting vs digi was more for figuring out if it more humanoid legs or more bird like. Lol

Something soon. Dr app ran long.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Not sure if this is what you had in mind but here's my interpretation.

DyB7tgl.jpg
Yeah, that looks pretty good, you did a great job~ obviously not perfect, never will be as it's my design in my head and will never be perfected, even if i had good drawing skills not even i could draw it perfectly lol, anyway- i like the picture thanks ^-^