• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art is Magic and Magic is Art

PD_Cyber

Just the average fluffbutt
Hello everyone!

Explaination of title: weird, but the truth.

A few over here asked me to show my art like @KittenCozy, @MsRavage or @Frostbyte The Shark .
So here is some of my art, available for showing to you.

All of the art is done by me, either digital art or traditional art. I tend to do rather and enjoy traditional art with pencils the most. But a bit of painting or writing goes in well too.

the only photographed painting I have is of my Ferret Koda:

I do make speedpaints every now and then too, those are until now always speedpaints of traditional art. Shooted with my hand holding the big, heavy camera (because I don't have a standard yet)
they can be found over here:
speed painting by a PinkDolphin - YouTube
or a singe example over here:

F

Frostbyte The Shark

Very nice. They look realistic, yet cartoony at the same time. I really like the reptile with the hot dog.

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
TREX...EATING HOTDOG????? my god i love your art its adorable!!!!! youre doing well on your paintings too...how big is the ferret painting?

PD_Cyber

@Frostbyte The Shark hot dogs are best dogs.. B)
Thank you for the compliment!

TREX...EATING HOTDOG????? my god i love your art its adorable!!!!! youre doing well on your paintings too...how big is the ferret painting?
YES IT'S A TREX haha glad someone recognized him ;) I'm not the best with drawing dinosaurs and he was my first try to draw a trex at all... but he turned out pretty cute.. with his yummy hotdog.
Thank you so much!

I don't have it right here (it's hanging on the wall haha) but If I take a guess I would say it's a good 20 à 23 cm long and about 15 cm high. It's painted with acrylic paint.. and my ferret as my muse ;)

If you want @MsRavage (and If I find the time.. ugh exams) I would love to draw you? Or well your fursona, if you have one. I'm not really good with humans. I normally don't take commisions or anything (don't worry, it's free either way haha) but I would want to try something new for once, a completely unfamiliar character/species/.. is a good example to use.

PD_Cyber

Sorry for the doublepost, I'm not sure if this is allowed over here. If not, contact me and i'll edit or remove this.

I just finished my own and very first character sheet for my Fursona Cyber. It's also a reference sheet for the fursuit i'm commisioning from 'SewingStuffs'
It took me 4 hours but I'm finally happy (enough) with the result:

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
You are talented. I like your work. Very nice.