• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andifferous

Hey everyone, figured I'd throw some of my art up here, because why not.

So, I absolutely love the game Planet Coaster, so here's a picture I did of one of the game's Mascot Characters, Gulpee Rex:
1538189095.andifferous_gulpee_colored_.jpg

Here's a pic of my OCs/sorta-'sona, Lilly and Violet, having a disagreement over choice of reading materials:
1536290161.andifferous_disagree_color.jpg

And a random gothy rabbit girl because why not:
1536182166.andifferous_casualgothbuncolor.jpg

And just for something different, I also draw spaceships from time to time, usually of the more hard sci-fi nature:
1527309589.andifferous_cargo-box.jpg

I'll probably upload more over time, but for now, if you wanna see more of my stuff, you can check out my FA gallery here(be warned, fair amount of NSFW): Userpage of Andifferous -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

BlueHeadedNibba

Sexy Nibba
Banned
Hey everyone, figured I'd throw some of my art up here, because why not.

So, I absolutely love the game Planet Coaster, so here's a picture I did of one of the game's Mascot Characters, Gulpee Rex:
1538189095.andifferous_gulpee_colored_.jpg

Here's a pic of my OCs/sorta-'sona, Lilly and Violet, having a disagreement over choice of reading materials:
1536290161.andifferous_disagree_color.jpg

And a random gothy rabbit girl because why not:
1536182166.andifferous_casualgothbuncolor.jpg

And just for something different, I also draw spaceships from time to time, usually of the more hard sci-fi nature:
1527309589.andifferous_cargo-box.jpg

I'll probably upload more over time, but for now, if you wanna see more of my stuff, you can check out my FA gallery here(be warned, fair amount of NSFW): Userpage of Andifferous -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Why do i love this guy's artstyle?

BlueHeadedNibba

Sexy Nibba
Banned