• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art request (free)

Arck

Husky-fox (basic af)
Hi, im Arck and im looking for an artist who will make a first artwork of my fursona (nothing special, just to see how it looks and maybe change something)
This is a description
He is a fox-huskie male (body of a fox with huskie tail). His torso is blue with white stomach. He has one horizontal orange stripe on each of his legs and arms. Parts of his legs separated by stripes (from stripe to feet) are black and parts of his arms separated by stripes (from stripe to hands) are white. He has a fox head with the same pattern as normal foxes but instead of orange there is blue. His ears are blue with white tips. His tale is: upper half blue and lower half white
Unfortunately I don't have any money so im looking for someone who would do this for free. Please send exaple of your work before. If you have more questions about how he looks just ask. Also im open to any suggestions about his appearance.

tales

Pixel Artist
I *might* be able to get around to you soon. I am currently working on some big projects, but if no-one else get's to you by then, I will help.

Arck

Husky-fox (basic af)
I *might* be able to get around to you soon. I am currently working on some big projects, but if no-one else get's to you by then, I will help.
Ok thanks :) write when you'll be able to do this

Last edited:

tales

Pixel Artist
Well, my current load includes 1 art trade (A beast of a project, probably will last me at least 2-3 more days), and two normal requests (1 day for both) So I figure this next weekend.