• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TwistedTeeth

Artist for Hire
otuUoma.png

Thank you for stopping in to take a look at what I have to offer. I look forward to working with any of you and getting you the art quality you deserve! My goal is to work efficiently with quality still in mind. Turnaround is quick (expect 2 weeks at maximum for a finished piece) and the pricing is fair.

I do humans, anthros, and occasionally robots/mech!
I am okay with NSFW, please check here to read my rules and TOS.
If you wish to commission me, please send me a message!

COLORED SKETCH
Sketches are done either in monotone (you pick the color) or in color with minimal shading. Expect unrefined lines and a loose overall feeling to the image.

---$20.00 p/hr
Max: 2.5 hr
Min: 0.5 hr

+$15.00 for an extra character
Example (1.5hr)
bpQTXVp.png

PORTRAIT
Portraits are done with full color and shading in a painterly style.

---$25.00 p/hr
Max: 5 hr
Min: 1.5 hr

Example ( 2hr )
TbS4qG2.png

WAIST UP
Waist-ups will be done in full color and shading. The client may add in 1 to 3 props in the image at no additional cost. Waist-ups come in either cel-shaded or painted versions.

Cel Shaded
---$20.00 p/hr
Max: 5hr
Min: 1.5hr
+$20.00 for an extra character
+$10.00 for NSFW

Example of Cel-Shaded (1.5hr)
zdUBeil.png
Painted
---$25.00 p/hr
Max: 6.5hr
Min: 1.5hr
+$25.00 for an extra character
+$10.00 for NSFW

Example of Painted (1.5hr)
KTwpkhN.png

FULLBODY
Fullbodies will be done in full color and shading. The client may add in 1 to 3 props in the image at no additional cost. Fullbodies come in either cel-shaded or painted versions.

Cel Shaded
---$20.00 p/hr
Max: 5hr
Min: 2hr
+$20.00 for an extra character
+$10.00 for NSFW
Example of Cel Shaded (2hr)
Ch2S7hD.png

Painted
---$25.00 p/hr
Max: 8hr
Min: 2hr
+$25.00 for an extra character
+$10.00 for NSFW (can include props!)
Example of Painted (2hr)
IEqA7kA.png

+45.00 - Detailed BG (setting, not quite a scene, some props)
Example of a Cel-Shaded with Detailed BG ( 4.5hr )
7ZzHbeC.png

FULL SCENES
Scenes will be done in full color and shading. The client may add in 1 to 3 props in the image at no additional cost. Props can include background characters- they will be very simply designed and exist only to exist.
Scenes are with a character interacting with the setting rather than existing in it for aesthetic's sake. These will take longer to do in general to ensure .
Out of your price range? Worry not. I can use the scene as a YCH piece, where people bid on background characters. You will only need pay a portion of the cost with others "pitching in" so to speak.
Scenes come in either cel-shaded or painted versions.

Cel Shaded
---$25.00 p/hr
Max: 15hr
Min: 6hr
+$35.00 for an extra character
+$25.00 for NSFW (can include props!)

Painted
---$30.00 p/hr
Max: 20hr
Min: 6.5hr
+$45.00 for an extra character
+$40.00 for NSFW (can include props!)

Example of Cel-Shaded (4hr)
mUDV5Ys.png

-FAQ-
Q: Do you use a time to keep track of the paid time?
---A: Yes! I will work right up until it beeps. Sometimes I will spend an extra few minutes putting final details together and fine tuning the image, but this is of no charge.

Q: What happens to the price if you waste an hour or two having to fumble around with just the base sketch?
---A: How I work with my clients is I do a rough sketch of a couple different thumbnails. When they settle on a thumbnail they like and make decisions on compositional changes, I refine the sketch to their liking. Once the sketch is refined, they're given the chance to make any MAJOR changes here. Once the refined sketch is OK'd, I send an invoice for payment for however many hours they paid me to work on it. I will only start the timer once that refined sketch is done, that way I can focus on lines and coloring and rendering, rather than wasting time figuring out poses and composition.

Q: What happens to the price if you finish a piece in a time significantly lower than the amount you charged them for?
---A: I get really absorbed into my art, so time flies for me. I've never done a commission that has come up significantly under what the client asked for by more than a minute or two.