• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art stream! many more slots| open|Bust shots

ditta_ragdoll

Patron Mother of Tentacle Smut
I'm gonna do another art stream!
Smol patch of rules however.
If you have gotten a request out of me before, and someone else wants the slot, the person who has not gotten yet will get priority.
Level of color/ time/ devotion depends upon my energy as these will be freebies.

Stream will start once I make myself some dinner! Will bump thread when ready, and the stream will be open for ya'll to chat in, in the meanwhile!

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my sergal if you're interested! For his head, refer more to the icons I uploaded; did a crappy job on his full ref... Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Battle Foxxo

My sona but in my Payday 2 Assault loadout, dont include the mask but slap on a bandanna around his neck.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    434.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT.png
    Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 93

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
I'm gonna join and watch ^w^

bo!

i have two twins, to represent the two sides of myself. they're named gem and nya (if you say their names together it sounds like gemini) they are siamese cats. you don't have to draw both though : )
nya (long hair) is the "good twin," gem (short hair) is the "bad twin."
they're still very much in development. i made a thread today in the fursona section about my girls if you really wanna know more. i can't draw (as you can tell from these pics) so it would be great to have a pic of one or both of my siamese girls! thanks < 3

Attachments

• my babes.png
    my babes.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Nya 1.5.jpg
    Nya 1.5.jpg