• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art trade?? (1/2 slots)

funyanshi

stupid cat
Hello! I like doing trades ^^ i prefer cute ocs, soft and fluffy and colorful palettes~ you can see my art on FA @ funyanshi. I think id be most interested in trading halfbodys, but i might be interested in one full body trade too :3

If youre interested in a possible trade, please post references of your art (a link to ur fa is okay!) and the oc youd like drawn (max three ocs for me to pick from, plz not a whole gallery qq)

Im okay with furry or human / humanoid characters! ^^ sfw only.

I would like any of these ocs drawn:
Ami (he/she/they) leopard seal
Carmen (he/him) bull
Maxine (she/her) opossum

Im a little picky but plz dont let that discourage you from trying ;; thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Kouji

:3c
Hi! Your characters are so cute! ;o;
If you haven't filled slots yet, I'd be interested in trading for art of any of these characters!
All art is drawn by me c:

Niephel
Sysia [x] [x]
Deancy [x]

Let me know, I also have more characters but these are the main 3 I'm seeking for! ^^

Thanks for looking!

funyanshi

stupid cat
sorry for the wait :"3

I would be interested in an art trade!
My art can be found here https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/geowlett/

And the character I would like drawn is my girl mazikeen
hello! shes very cute, but im going to decline for now. thank you for posting ^^

Hello! I'm unsure if you found your two people yet, but I'm open for trades! Userpage of Incumouse -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

here are my characters: Toyhouse Legacy

Spart is preferred since he's my son, tho Niko is fine too!
hello, no thank you for now ^^ thanks for stopping by tho!

Hi! Your characters are so cute! ;o;
If you haven't filled slots yet, I'd be interested in trading for art of any of these characters!
All art is drawn by me c:

Niephel
Sysia [x] [x]
Deancy [x]

Let me know, I also have more characters but these are the main 3 I'm seeking for! ^^

Thanks for looking!
hi! okay, im interested in a trade ^^! ur ocs are cute but im nyooming in on deancy in specific~
ill probably do a halfbody for her! itll take me a while so no rush on this too.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Hello! I like doing trades ^^ i prefer cute ocs, soft and fluffy and colorful palettes~ you can see my art on FA @ funyanshi. I think id be most interested in trading halfbodys, but i might be interested in one full body trade too :3

If youre interested in a possible trade, please post references of your art (a link to ur fa is okay!) and the oc youd like drawn (max three ocs for me to pick from, plz not a whole gallery qq)

Im okay with furry or human / humanoid characters! ^^ sfw only.

I would like any of these ocs drawn:
Ami (he/she/they) leopard seal
Carmen (he/him) bull
Maxine (she/her) opossum

Im a little picky but plz dont let that discourage you from trying ;; thanks for looking!
Hi there would you be interested in trading with me? I only have one character and even though he's a dragon, he's actually really cute and cuddly in nature. He loves plushies, cuddles, affection, but he also has a silly side and a more traditionally draconic side to him as well.
Thank you, if you do decide to choose me :)

Examples of my art can be found here: Artwork Gallery for DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Attachments

• 9maKh0V.png
    9maKh0V.png
    762.4 KB · Views: 10
  • dergen.png
    dergen.png
    366.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DergenRef1Crop.png
    DergenRef1Crop.png
    494.9 KB · Views: 8
  • niHbpDB.png
    niHbpDB.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 9
  • VinfangRecolour1.png
    VinfangRecolour1.png
    158 KB · Views: 9

funyanshi

stupid cat
Hi there would you be interested in trading with me? I only have one character and even though he's a dragon, he's actually really cute and cuddly in nature. He loves plushies, cuddles, affection, but he also has a silly side and a more traditionally draconic side to him as well.
Thank you, if you do decide to choose me :)

Examples of my art can be found here: Artwork Gallery for DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Hi! Thank you for replying but ill have to decline. :") i dont think i could draw him very well.

Kouji

:3c
sorry for the wait :"3

hello! shes very cute, but im going to decline for now. thank you for posting ^^

hello, no thank you for now ^^ thanks for stopping by tho!

hi! okay, im interested in a trade ^^! ur ocs are cute but im nyooming in on deancy in specific~
ill probably do a halfbody for her! itll take me a while so no rush on this too.
Hiii! I meant to respond to this a few days ago, but if you're still up for the trade I'd LOVE to draw Carmen for you! He's like right up my alley <3
I, too, might not be able to finished for a bit tho, school just started back but I'll send you something eventually!
Also dont be mad or feel bad if I go a lil too hard on my end of the trade, I just like to push my abilities so expect something fully shaded and cool looking! c:

funyanshi

stupid cat
Hiii! I meant to respond to this a few days ago, but if you're still up for the trade I'd LOVE to draw Carmen for you! He's like right up my alley <3
I, too, might not be able to finished for a bit tho, school just started back but I'll send you something eventually!
Also dont be mad or feel bad if I go a lil too hard on my end of the trade, I just like to push my abilities so expect something fully shaded and cool looking! c:
Howdy! Yes im still up for a trade ^^ and no worries about going slow. My chronic pains been flaring up all month so itll take me a min :") good luck with school!

No worries, go as wild as you want so long as youre having fun with it i wont be upset lol.