• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trades, anyone? :)

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
Hmmm...I have an idea. I actually do SFM posters but I can trade one for your drawing in this case :D

I'd like to see our OCs in fancy suits if that is not a problem ^w^
I'd do the same thing in Source Filmmaker! :D

Example of my OC in suit:
www.furaffinity.net: [SFM] I've been expecting you... by LinnyChanPL
NSFW example: www.furaffinity.net: [SFM] Midnight Walk by LinnyChanPL
Drawn example with original suit: www.furaffinity.net: Linnie Doodle by LinnyChanPL

If you like the idea I could start doing my part tomorrow or in max 2 days! ^w^ I'm too tired today for SFMing...XD

LinnyChanPL

http://www.sourcefilmmaker.com/faq/ <- about SFM (source filmmaker) :D Long story short it's a free program that allows you to make/animate stuff with 3d assets ^w^ If you heard about Garry's Mod, some of the models from Gmod can be imported there. That's how I got anthro models. ^w^

I sketch from time to time as well but hell, your character's model will be fun to make in SFM!

Melissa Brink

Arielle, the winged arctic wolf <3
Source Filmmaker <- about SFM (source filmmaker) :D Long story short it's a free program that allows you to make/animate stuff with 3d assets ^w^ If you heard about Garry's Mod, some of the models from Gmod can be imported there. That's how I got anthro models. ^w^

I sketch from time to time as well but hell, your character's model will be fun to make in SFM!
Neat! I know about Garry's Mod. :) That's cool!!!!

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
I can art trade with you but don't have much my character ref pictures just yet still in w.i.p or haven't upload yet

LinnyChanPL

Done!
1475061385.linnychanpl_inthesuitsarttrade.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: ART TRADE #1 - Fancy~ by LinnyChanPL

Hope you like it :D