• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art trades for a not so great artist?

P

PennyHorse

Hey! So I am new to furaffinity, I have had a deviantart account for many years but it is now not so popular... I dont know many people on social media, and I would love to meet more artists, I am not really good at digital art, but I really do try and I work really hard on every piece even if it looks bad... Anyhow, I will post an example of my art, any art I make will be used as more examples for future posts. I hope you can find any worth in my art for a trade! (also this is the character I would wan drawn!)

Attachments

• furry cloud.png
    furry cloud.png
    287.1 KB · Views: 122

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Hey! So I am new to furaffinity, I have had a deviantart account for many years but it is now not so popular... I dont know many people on social media, and I would love to meet more artists, I am not really good at digital art, but I really do try and I work really hard on every piece even if it looks bad... Anyhow, I will post an example of my art, any art I make will be used as more examples for future posts. I hope you can find any worth in my art for a trade! (also this is the character I would wan drawn!)

Hi!

I'm looking for some practice, so I'm willing to trade with you.

For a character on my end, would you be willing to draw a character from my webcomic? His name is Hop-Hop. He's a living toy rabbit. He's a sweet, naiive little boy, but there is a lot of indication that he knows more than he lets on.

Here's some refs and pages he's in.

9aed76fe-372f-4ae3-9235-cc2e4ac83d0e.png

1496064760.doodlebunny_mfid_issue_1_cover__redone_.png

1512071717.doodlebunny_mfid_issue_1_page_93.jpg

1513963689.doodlebunny_mfid_issue_2_page_6.jpg

1529166482.doodlebunny_mfid_issue_2_page_17.jpg

1548439983.doodlebunny_mfid_issue_3_page_27.jpg

Even if you don't want to do my character, I'll still draw your side. I need a warm up.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Well, at any rate. I have my piece done.

I needed to practice a specific style for a big commission and your fursona was a great model for me.

Again, you don't have to commit to your half if this is overwhelming.

1553447920.doodlebunny_on_cloud_nine.jpg

P

PennyHorse

Woa!!!! That is so amazing! I feel like my art would not be worth this! Holy wow! thank u so much! But I will do my half! Just am so busy lol it will take a few days ^^ It wont be as amazing as this! But thank u so much!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I don't mind doing art trades with anyone tbh!
Just be willing to try something challenging. c:
Lemme know if you are interested~~

P

PennyHorse

I don't mind doing art trades with anyone tbh!
Just be willing to try something challenging. c:
Lemme know if you are interested~~

a challenge? I could try^^ Do you have any oc refs I can take a look at?

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
a challenge? I could try^^ Do you have any oc refs I can take a look at?
Care to take a stab at my garter snake girl?
27646380@400-1528869203.jpg

Heres a pose for you too-
1200px-Amsterdam_-_Vondelpark_-_1466.jpg

Good luck!
If you want to pick this up, give me a character and a pose reference too.