• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Art trades maybe?

Yosya

Hello!
I am glad to be here and want to develop in what I love.
Today I would like to take a couple of art trades. I would be really happy if there were people who liked what I was doing!

You can see my art examples here (there is adult content, be careful): Artwork Gallery for Yosya -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I would like to take a trade on sketches, because I really need it.
I draw only male characters and I ask from you the same (all my characters are men).

I don't know what else to write, because I'm new here.
But thank you for reading to the end! Have a good day!

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
Hey, I like your art! I'm up for a trade :3

First, let me make sure I'm getting this right: you won't draw female character's, correct?
I'm currently looking for NSFW content of my sona Inferno, who is female, but if you don't feel comfortable doing female characters I can offer up my mate Kaleb. I'll put both their refs below so you can take a look :)
SFW is good too if you're not up for drawing or receiving NSFW! Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss further.

Here's my FA for art examples (Some content is NSFW): Artwork Gallery for InfernoX5515 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1563046068.infernox5515_reference_3.png

NSFW Ref: www.furaffinity.net: Inferno Reference Sheet (NSFW) by InfernoX5515
Other Art: Artwork Gallery for InfernoX5515 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
1558737089.infernox5515_ref.png

Thanks for the consideration!

Hey I would be up for a trade! ❤️ It would be a sketch, probably inked. And I'm up for drawing whatever character you'd like!
IMG_20190723_202405.jpg
IMG_20190711_204456.jpg