• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trades? (OPEN!!!)

CopperxCalico

Randy | Copper
I'm sorta lacking art ideas at the moment so why not get inspired by drawing other peoples Ocs!!

My FA Page : Userpage of CopperxCalico -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Art Examples:

1562553002.copperxcalico_dta_seerdiac_-_entry_3_-_png_version.png

1562696640.copperxcalico_art_fight_36_-_png_version.png

1561872733.copperxcalico_fr_comm_31_-_png_version.png

-

ART TRADING RULES :
-I'd like a link to your FA Page to check out your art ~ !
-Show me what character you'd like to be drawn and I'll return the favor
-If you want, tell me specifics about what you want me to draw them doing!
-I'll gladly do NSFW/Kink Trades as long as it's on my kink list (Found in my NSFW Folder labeled 'Spank Bank' on FA)

CopperxCalico

Randy | Copper
Bump !

CopperxCalico

Randy | Copper
Bump !!

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
I'm willing to a NSFW trade if you're up for it ^.^ I'm willing to make pretty much anything (SFW, NSFW, full bod, etc).
Here's my character Inferno:

All my art can be found here: Artwork Gallery for InfernoX5515 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I'm not quite settled on a style yet so it's kind of spontaneous, but the recent is there. Of course, if you like a certain style in my gallery I'll gladly use it.

I don't really have any specifics on what I want, so it's pretty much up to you (unless that's not ok, I'm sure I can come up with something).

CopperxCalico

Randy | Copper
@_Inferno_X

Oh what a pretty color scheme!!

Could you maybe do something of my demon boi Jashe?
Jashe on Toyhouse

If you’re ok with kink stuff, He sometimes messes up spells so maybe a messed up spell causing rapid Weight Gain/Inflation ?

If not, just an SFW piece of him would be awesome.~ !

_Inferno_X

@_Inferno_X

Oh what a pretty color scheme!!

Could you maybe do something of my demon boi Jashe?
Jashe on Toyhouse

If you’re ok with kink stuff, He sometimes messes up spells so maybe a messed up spell causing rapid Weight Gain/Inflation ?

If not, just an SFW piece of him would be awesome.~ !

Thanks! I've never actually done any weight gain/inflation art but I'll certainly try!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
@Deathless Sure! I wouldnt mind another trade

Maybe you can draw my boi Dutchman?
www.furaffinity.net: Ref : Dutchman by CopperxCalico

And who would you want me to draw?
Sounds good!
I can try drawing him, I'm not all too used to drawing chonky boys like your beautiful character, but I'm more than happy to try anything!

Could you draw my OC Kam? All their information is on this FA page: www.furaffinity.net: Kam! by LuciferTheDemon ! Any expression, pose, etc is up to you, I'm not picky!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
@CopperxCalico I really loved drawing this big boi! I apologize if he's not chubby enough, I need to practice more with other body types, but I hope you like it!
If anything needs to be changed or edited, please let me know!
PicsArt_07-15-03.20.25.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Dutchman! [Art Trade] by LuciferTheDemon
You're more than welcome to post/use this any way you'd like to (as long as the watermark stays there and appropriate credit is given of course!)
Thank you so much for trading with me! <3

Last edited:

CopperxCalico

Randy | Copper
@CopperxCalico I really loved drawing this big boi! I apologize if he's not chubby enough, I need to practice more with other body types, but I hope you like it!
If anything needs to be changed or edited, please let me know!
PicsArt_07-15-03.20.25.jpg

www.furaffinity.net: Dutchman! [Art Trade] by LuciferTheDemon
You're more than welcome to post/use this any way you'd like to (as long as the watermark stays there and appropriate credit is given of course!)
Thank you so much for trading with me! <3

Awww Lookit my boi !! TSYM I'll get to yours asap !

_Inferno_X

It's finished !! Also up on FA too !!
1563170365.copperxcalico_at_9_-_png_version.png

Adorable, thanks so much! I'm sorry yours took so long, I got caught up with some other things. The inflation art just wasn't doing what I wanted it to though, so sorry about that too :/
QGT0bxh.jpg

Once FA is back up I'll post them both there and make sure to tag you! If something is wrong please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.

CopperxCalico

Randy | Copper
Adorable, thanks so much! I'm sorry yours took so long, I got caught up with some other things. The inflation art just wasn't doing what I wanted it to though, so sorry about that too :/
QGT0bxh.jpg

Once FA is back up I'll post them both there and make sure to tag you! If something is wrong please let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.
wAAAH THATS SO NEAT !! And hey I enjoy SFW Stuff of my characters too so don't feel bad !!

_Inferno_X