• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

breakfastzone

Breakfast Zone (Z & Ash)
I have a couple of OCs that I'd love some art for, so I'm looking to do a few trades with people! I'd prefer to trade with people preferably on my art level - no offense, just so the trade is fair - so I won't be trading with everyone. If you'd like to trade, link or post some examples of your art and the OC you'd like to be drawn!

Here are a few examples of my artwork, and my FA gallery:

Artwork Gallery for breakfastzone -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (it's a shared account, so not all the pieces are mine)

1551844438.breakfastzone_fawnsona.png

1547614656.breakfastzone_zoe.png
1551593182.breakfastzone_toughboy.png

Like I said I might only take a few people to trade with, I have a pretty busy schedule so I can't overload myself at the moment. Comment if you're interested and I'll reply if I'd like to trade! I'll try to get the trades done as quickly as possible. I'm not doing anything NSFW, sorry!

Last edited:

Lxbo

Awww the last one looks very cute! If you'd like to trade with me, I'll be happy to draw him~ ^^

31099504@400-1554635087.jpg

My gallery if you need more examples: Artwork Gallery for Lxbo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
That would be my OC (mouse). I'm up for like a bust or half body coloured sketch if you have a version of him with colours? ^^

Van the cheesen one

What is this? What is that??
Awww the last one looks very cute! If you'd like to trade with me, I'll be happy to draw him~ ^^

31099504@400-1554635087.jpg

My gallery if you need more examples: Artwork Gallery for Lxbo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
That would be my OC (mouse). I'm up for like a bust or half body coloured sketch if you have a version of him with colours? ^^

That pic is amazing, your colouring style is very dynamic, love it!! <3

Tigers-Shadow

Wonderer
I would love to do a trade if you don't mind that I'm purely doing traditional media at the moment.
This is the OC I'd like art of as he is in desperate need of a re-design and I'm stuck.
www.deviantart.com: Mythos
Feel free to change things up/ make him an anthro/ etc.

my more recent work isn't really online but here's a piece I did for inktober last year.
www.furaffinity.net: Lunar Witch by Tigers-Shadow

F.lee_art

Flee the bat
Your characters are so cute!! If you’re still interested here’s some of my work (bottom is my most recent trade) if you wanna see more my insta is f.lee_art
455164EF-98FC-4576-861B-6B36DE2617B3.jpeg
55B5BD53-9AA7-4E41-A92A-E9748C8EE13F.jpeg
6C4BF186-54B3-43F9-BDFA-03038F9EF012.jpeg