• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I'll mention here, thanks to a friend, that I'm always open for art trades and requests (though one request for person, after that you'll have to trade/commission me), and will do most types of art and fetishes. Here are examples of my work:

Digital: www.furaffinity.net: Jehryn by kingodin
Traditional: www.furaffinity.net: Son Bukon by kingodin
Traditional Sketch w/ Digital Coloring: www.furaffinity.net: Blue (Art Trade) by kingodin

I ask that when trading, neither of us move beyond the sketch phase, once we've shown each other sketches to ensure we're each doing our parts, to make things fair, since I've been conned in the past. I also would prefer to do the same medium as my partner, i.e. digital for digital, traditional for traditional, traditional sketch w/ digital coloring for traditional sketch with digital coloring.

Hope to hear from you are.

I've never been conned with art before. what happened exactly? If you don't mind divulging.
Someone on FurAffinity approached me for an art trade, and I agreed and did my part, which was *years* ago, and inquiring the person for whom I did my art just yields a generic "I'll get to it soon, I promise," but to no avail.

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
Someone on FurAffinity approached me for an art trade, and I agreed and did my part, which was *years* ago, and inquiring the person for whom I did my art just yields a generic "I'll get to it soon, I promise," but to no avail.
This happened to me on Tumblr. People can be real dicks when you spend hours on work and they just make excuses and shrug it off. I currently have someone doing this to me rn