• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Artist For 2 Character NSFW Piece (Tentacle x Femboy) 80 USD

Kisu Composer

Sqwuiggler Supreme
So I am looking for an artist to handle an NSFW piece for me with my tentacle character and a femboy character of another user.

My character is Your Buddy seen here: www.furaffinity.net: New Ref Sheet For Your Buddy, Now With Saint Maw! by KisuComposer Ref is SFW, more examples available upon request

The other character will be Wan-Nya's Character Marrubi: www.furaffinity.net: Marrubi Ref. - Bunny Version [SFW] by Wan-Nya Ref is SFW, they won a raffle of mine so I do have their permission to get this piece with them.

Pose ideas, etc will be provided upon determining we are a good fit. I am looking for a flat color commission for this piece, thank you for your time!

Edit: I have already commissioned someone, thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be happy to help you with your idea! Below are some examples of femboy characters and some flat color work as well as my price sheet. Here is my mainsite gallery for the nsfw images that cant be shown here. Artwork Gallery for ChocolateCoins -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

aiNzH4L.png

m7ex8a7.png

7PeVkU1.png

yDw63DP.png

drWguap.jpg

LcMhkH4.png

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, order form, and price sheets with examples:
www.deviantart.com: Commissionz Open!

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my work!
RYN☄