• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Artist for Fullbody and Costume Design - Price Range: $65+

Sirhorsealot

Tryhard
As the title states, I'm looking for an artist who will not only help me in creating a costume/outfit for a character of mine, but one who would also draw at least a waist-up of said character in that outfit. I know this is asking a lot, but I figured I should just ask outright instead of trying to get an unsuspecting commission artist into all this.
For now, my budget is $65. However, this is subject to change. I technically have another $100 in physical cash that I would need to deposit to use as payment, but I do have it and am perfectly open to using it, since I do acknowledge that this is definitely quite the undertaking. Just know that, if your price is above that, the payment may be delayed by about a day before the money is actually transferred over to my account.
Somnium on Toyhouse - This is the character you would be working with. I'm not gonna lie, I will be somewhat picky about who I choose and would appreciate as many references for art style (as I wish for a more chibi-like, cartoony/kemono art style) and costume design as possible. I already have certain ideas in mind, however I will specifically send them to whomever I choose in a private conversation since I don't want this getting too long.
Thank you for at least taking the time to read through everything ^^ I know it's a longshot, but I'm really holding out hope for this! Whether you decide to respond or not, I hope you have a good day :3

Hello, I'm interested in your commission. I'd be happy to design the costume as well as doing a waist-up for you. My custom illustrations go for $50-$100 depending on the complexity of the design and number of changes. Busts are $25. I send WIPs at each stage for feedback.
Here are links to my gallery and the detailed price list for more. Feel free to ask me anything! :3

FurFurSha

Chibi Dog
Hello!! I work a lot with the chibi style so let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the budget!! FA Gallery & Da Gallery

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Cultro

angsty uwu
Hey, I would be interested in working with you!
This is my Price List with a lot of Exampels plus here is a small foretaste on what my art looks like u//v//u
A recent Flat Bustshot in a rather cute style:

And I could do one or even more outfits on a drawing like this:

pimpartist

Heya! I'm also open if you're still looking! I've got quite a bit of experience with costume design, examples below:
Brian Steampunk 1280.jpg
Purple Heart Cover Titled 1.png
Aide de camp crop small.jpg
Shire horse ref sheet 1.jpg

I've got two price sheets, budget and full render: www.furaffinity.net: Combined Price Sheet by pimpartist . You can decide for yourself, within your budget, what you're willing to pay for, how many views etc.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA, a message here, a message on Telegram at @pimpartist or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
If you're still looking, I'd be very intertested in working for you. I do character design and outfits are often one of the things I like to draw most! Some examples can be found on my own characters:
Candy Fairfur by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt
Tunleah Thompson by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt
Program LivingVirus by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt
Price for the outfit design can be arranged privately depending on how many views you'd like and how you'd like to structure its... refsheet, so to speak; while the bust shot will be 20$, cellshaded, with textured background.
Bust shot examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Rose Bust (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Ash'lynn Bust (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Ish'tar Bust (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. I also have a fairly quick turnaround within a couple of weeks. :)
If interested, please feel free to either send a forum PM or an FA note: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Sirhorsealot

Tryhard
Thank you all for responding! I have decided on who I'd like to commission this from ^^ For those of you that I didn't end up picking, thank you for the amazing offers as well as your time and patience in waiting for my response. And well, since I don't know how to alter the name of this thread, I'm just going to hope that more people don't accidentally miss this post ^^'