• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: artist found!

strifeyy

lazy artist
edit:
thanks everyone for the offers! i met some really good artists, including a few i plan on commissioning later! as for this piece, i found an artist!

hi there!! i'm strifey :0

i'm interested in finding an artist to work with me for a nsfw commission! i'd love it by valentine's day, though it's not a hard limit at all. my characters are humans, so i'm hoping for an experienced/confident human artist! i have nsfw refs for them, so no worries on that end. i'd also really prefer it if this wasn't used as an example/in a portfolio; my characters are really important to me, and i feel a little weird having nsfw art of them shared haha

i'm not picky with sketch/lines, but i'd definitely prefer color! shading is not necessary, but if it fits in budget, that'd be a nice perk! full bodies heavily preferred. i don't want anything kinky/fetishy, just something very sweet, fluffy, tender, that sort of vibe. not set on pose, but i can try to put together some ideas if i find an artist! one of my characters is nonbinary, so you also should be comfortable with that!

feel free to dm me examples and pricing! if sending images directly, please spoiler them so i'm not just bombarded with dick pics lol. i'm thinking i can do $75, but i can maybe boost this up a little!

but these are the characters in question! michael & connie c: in the first ref, michael is left, and connie is right

miconnie_planets.png
Screen_Shot_2020-01-02_at_4.57.38_PM.png
Untitled175.png
Untitled176_20200103175807.png
IMG_0416.jpg

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

MoebiousII