• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50+) Artist Found

sensitivities

I've found an artist to work with, thank you so much to everyone who responded!

What I'm Looking For:
A custom art piece for a body pillow featuring the character "Ruvik"/Ruben from The Evil Within. I'd prefer if it was kept SFW but bordering on NSFW is alright. I am 18+ and will be looking for artists who are 18+ as well. I'd prefer a rendered drawing with lines, but I don't mind if the lines are sketchy or not super-polished.

My Budget: I'd prefer to keep under $100 but I'm open to seeing prices around that range. If I'm a big fan of your style then my budget will likely be more open!

My Timeframe: My timeframe for this is open as well, but if possible I'd like to see the finished result in a month or two. If it takes longer- I will request updates on progress.

Contact: I'll likely respond to others through this thread, but when I choose a candidate to complete this commission I will provide my Discord information privately.

Requirements:
-Artist must be 18+
-Must provide samples of human artwork
-Must be capable of/willing to draw burn scars.
-Must be alright with me* using the finished product to order a body pillow cover for myself. Final product will not be used commercially or distributed to others.
(*If you have experience ordering body pillow covers, I would be alright ordering the cover through you.)
-I would prefer to work with someone who has experience designing/drawing body pillows, but this is not a requirement.

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

I take it you need both a front and back illustration of the character? For cell-shaded it would be $76 USD. Digitally painted it would cost $126 USD.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.