• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Artist needed for Telegram sticker pack

Shereth

Heyo fuzzies! Looking for someone who can create some stickers for Telegram. Here's the deets in list form:

• Likely looking for 10 stickers but will depend on your pricing
  • Looking for a toony style, simple colors and nice clean lines
  • Not looking for super specific stickers, just a range of different moods/reactions, so you need to be able to work with that
  • Not featuring a specific OC but almudron from Monster Hunter Rise

Reply in line here or via DM if interested! Please provide samples of similar work you've done in the past along with your pricing info if available.

countingtides

Hiya! I'm super interested ^^ Here are some examples of my work!

seal fiverr.png

fiverr hearts.png

dingo fiverr8.png

maid fiverr.png

pony pumpkin ych auction.png

In terms of pricing I would be able to do $15 per sticker! Feel free to send a DM if you're interested in working together. uwu

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great weekend! ^^

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

nicxv

Digital artist
Hey! I think I can do this, I've done some emotes in the past and would love to work on the stickers!
I have my own toon style but I can try to emulate another style too if you want
I think it would be $10-15 per sticker
Let me know if you're interested! you can dm me here or discord: rocket girl#8030 ;)

Here is my portolio with reviews of other clients:
https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/nicxv/
https://nicolexvu.wixsite.com/nicolexv

and here are some examples of my toon style:
1627618300098.png

1627618405372.png

1627618361143.png

doodles.png

zenmaldita

always hungry
Heyo fuzzies! Looking for someone who can create some stickers for Telegram. Here's the deets in list form:

• Likely looking for 10 stickers but will depend on your pricing
  • Looking for a toony style, simple colors and nice clean lines
  • Not looking for super specific stickers, just a range of different moods/reactions, so you need to be able to work with that
  • Not featuring a specific OC but almudron from Monster Hunter Rise

Reply in line here or via DM if interested! Please provide samples of similar work you've done in the past along with your pricing info if available.
This almudron?
1627625217925.png

this would be an interesting experience for me. I'd be happy to make 6 ($25 per simple colored bust) for you

1550584222.zenmaldita_freebie1.jpg
1550655717.zenmaldita_freebie2.jpg

you can contact me here, or FA my discord is also listed in my FA

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my stickers:

1627242792.sushy_icon3.gif

1624974194.sushy_icon2.gif

1621612597.sushy_h3.jpg

1619098143.sushy_icon6.gif

1617563998.sushy_icon5.gif

Here are my rates for stickers:

Flat colored sticker: $6 USD
Cell-shaded sticker: $11 USD
Digitally painted sticker: $17 USD
Animated sticker: $23 USD

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

tiakaneko

Fire-breathing artist
I haven't started any Telegram sticker pack commissions yet, but I really was just planning to! I'd love to draw Almudron stickers for you, wowee~

I'd charge $10 per sticker, so a set of 10 would be $100. You can look at my commission sheet below for examples of my drawing style. I have really clean, solid lines that fit your needs. ^^

beasts_comm sheetFA.jpg

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
1627879543.darknessis_darkness.jpg

1627686748.darknessis_24rem.jpg
1625189316.darknessis_112darks.jpg

1574352412.darknessis_zola.png
1625155444.darknessis_wolfy2-1-1.jpg

Good day) I work with emotions, also in a simple style, an example of the work above and on the link to the profile. For the price - I think you can agree on $ 14 per sticker in your conditions of clean line and color.)

Vermilion

I make 5 stickers for $25. So it would be $50 if you want 10 done. Here are some I've made so far for others:

Attachments

• opps.png
    opps.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 5
  • YAAASSS.png
    YAAASSS.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Dakari laugh.png
    Dakari laugh.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 7
  • GOAL.png
    GOAL.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 7
  • gotcha.png
    gotcha.png
    152 KB · Views: 7

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello there! If you're still looking, I'm available for commissions and I do offer Telegram stickers.
My stickers are 7$ each and digitally flatcoloured. Here's some examples of sets I've made:
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, please feel free to either contact me via forum PM, or FA note at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ , or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it !

Mespeth

Hi! If you are still looking I do quite a bunch of sticker packs! They are 12€ ($14) each and 1 in every 5 you buy is free~

Memes and nsfw are okay! Extra characters add 50% of price.
For even more examples (I honestly have a lot) go to my FA Gallery:

Thanks for your consideration!

1623709560.mespeth_76.png
1623358088.mespeth_70.jpg
1621965831.mespeth_54.png
1621189022.mespeth_45.png
1621447011.mespeth_48.png
1621793029.mespeth_52.png
1619977802.mespeth_30.png

Mikuscreations

°·*✯Artist°·*✯
Heyo friend!! Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

My prices and more examples can be found below

If need be, I can do a sketch prior and I can make as many changes as you need to ensure you want me as one of your artist!!

Thank you regardless and feel free to message me if you have any questions, comments or concerns ❤️

I have a sticker pack example there posted as well! I can do 10 for $60 USD with a quick turnaround!