• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThatOneKimiCat

Secretly A Cat
Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in commissioning a work? anything from sketches to full colored artworks, either to be posted as a digital art, or mailed if that is preferred. Please get back to me! I'm new to the furry community, but I've been an artist for a while. Prices for art would range from $15-$50 depending on if it was a small sketch emailed, or a large painting sent as a physical package to your address of choice. Payment can be in the form of a donation to my gofundme account which can be found here (Though of course you can donate without buying art, of course, but that is totally optional) Please let me know of you are interested, and check out some of my art on tumblr at ThatOneArtBlogger.

Last edited:

Caryatid

Καρυάτις,
Ahoy! You can try posting in the Art Sales and Auctions here: forums.furaffinity.net: Art Sales and Auctions
Thats where people looking for commissions will probably be hanging out. Also, have you considered making a paypal.me to accept payment? Thats how most commissioners prefer to send money, and it doesn't take as much of a cut out of your payment as gofundme does. Also if you have images from examples of your work it might be more convenient for commissioners to see in the post itself instead of a link.

Good luck with your commissions! If you're offering physical drawings or items that's something very unique and i'm sure there will be people interested.

ThatOneKimiCat

Secretly A Cat
Ahoy! You can try posting in the Art Sales and Auctions here: forums.furaffinity.net: Art Sales and Auctions
Thats where people looking for commissions will probably be hanging out. Also, have you considered making a paypal.me to accept payment? Thats how most commissioners prefer to send money, and it doesn't take as much of a cut out of your payment as gofundme does. Also if you have images from examples of your work it might be more convenient for commissioners to see in the post itself instead of a link.

Good luck with your commissions! If you're offering physical drawings or items that's something very unique and i'm sure there will be people interested.

Thanks for your advice! Yes, I do offer physical artwork, if you know of anyone looking, please, send them to me. Also, I did post to the art sales forum as well. Again, thank you.

Caryatid

Καρυάτις,
Thanks for your advice! Yes, I do offer physical artwork, if you know of anyone looking, please, send them to me. Also, I did post to the art sales forum as well. Again, thank you.
No problem and good luck! It might take a while, but if you keep consistently posting art that people can see/are familiar with you'll probably have a better chance of getting commissions