• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Artist to do weird post tf art. [CLOSED]

Val_Loch

So, had a RP over on f-list with one of my character's I'd like to make into an official character, but I don't even know where to begin getting someone who can draw something like it, so I decided to put it in the open.

Willing to negotiate on price and details, but I do want some initial wire type sketches of bodyform before moving on to the art itself so I know the idea has been explained correctly.

The image is a girl transformed into a sort of anthromorphic sock creature. This will take some explaining but I'll try to describe it before.

First off, her skin is now sock fabric, specifically of the cheap type of sock you get in packages. White with the grey toes. And while it looks like she is wearing them over her body, it actually is her body.

Next, many parts of her are going to be replaced with feet, as the catalyst for her change was a wish to be "six feet" die too unhappiness about her height.

First and most prominently, her torso would be replaced by a foot. The sole of the foot would be facing forward and form her chest, with the ball of the foot being the equivalent of her breasts, and the rear (or top) of her ankle where a leg would normally be attached being her ass. It should still appear somewhat feminine

Next, the poor girls head would also be replaced by a socked foot, facing forward like her chest, attached where her big toe would be on the torso foot. I'm not sure right now if she would have a face or not, but even if she doesn't, some form of emotion like blush lines should be there to convey the sinks and humiliation of her new body.

And lastly, her hands would also be replaced by feet, fulfilling her wish to be "six feet".

The setting of the image itself would be her seeing herself in a mirror for the first time. She would be facing the viewer and the mirror would be the framing device for the image.

So, alltogether to an extremely oddball transformation I'd like to see done. Don't really have a set budget yet for this, so I'll play that by ear depending on complexity of the proposed drawing.

Last edited:

Gochi-Masu

Hello! I would love to help you with this
Here are some of my drawings, Tell me if you want to give it a try, I can also use any style you want if you send me the references for said style!

tumblr_pdirqzX7ZC1scuopfo1_1280.png

tumblr_pd5uq2Mhyz1scuopfo1_500.png

tumblr_p754lyW40d1scuopfo1_500.png

tumblr_p6f7ozSS3d1scuopfo1_500.png

tumblr_p6f786d46Y1scuopfo1_500.png

You can see more here:
G-ald (@gochi_masu) • Instagram photos and videos
00dastakimasu00's DeviantArt gallery

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
i1wkw5t.png
3wO3hNb.jpg

MausC

I'm interested!

I think a cell shaded piece would work well for this, I would charge $35, or $45 for a more soft painted style. USD.

Here's some relevant examples:

1349928983.mausc_new_canvas.png

1351284107.mausc_small.jpg

1355205209.mausc_transformedapolloseries.png