• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Artist Wanted For Female Foot-Related Slapstick Commission [$60 - $120]

korsk4life

Hey folks! How has everyone been in this currently crazy climate we live in? Take care out there! Right, to the business at hand! Or foot I suppose given the topic ahead...If you've seen my posts before, you know what to expect, but here’s what I'm looking for:

I want to commission someone for a series of full body images - the sequence in mind is at least three images, full body and we'll probably do lineart, unless your sketches are super clean. They might all be of the same character, or I might do a couple different characters depending on your art style. I'd also like to get the images for the end of this week coming up (the 24th, so that's a bit of a hard deadline).

What's the content? Well, I have a thing for female feet and slapstick cartoon violence. Put it together and you get images like the one I hopefully attached:

tinyurl.com/vdg9uut

So the commissions in question are very similar type of images, and for the characters I'm looking to get one of Susie from Deltarune, possibly some of my own OCs as well, as I said, it depends on your art style. As I had mentioned, it's a series of two or three images. I may even want to add more! If you grew up watching Tom and Jerry or the old Looney Toons, it's along those lines. I will of course send you references and describe the scenes in more detail upon consideration. Payment will be through PayPal, and we can discuss the amount (or you can just send me your rates, either way works!). I put a basic idea of price in the title, but if it ends up being cheaper or more expensive, that's fine.

If you're interested, send me a PM with some examples of your work, or you can email me directly at korsk4life@gmail.com and we can discuss in more detail. Cheers everyone, and I hope you enjoy your day/evening!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1587064491.sushy_cover1.jpg

1586114805.sushy_comic10.jpg

1585686360.sushy_botcat2020.jpg

1584133597.sushy_fish2020.jpg

1583080811.sushy_mavata2020.jpg

My prices are here:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info by sushy

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Hey folks! How has everyone been in this currently crazy climate we live in? Take care out there! Right, to the business at hand! Or foot I suppose given the topic ahead...If you're interested, send me a PM with some examples of your work, or you can email me directly at korsk4life@gmail.com and we can discuss in more detail. Cheers everyone, and I hope you enjoy your day/evening!

DM Sent!