• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Artist with TF experience for a short nsfw furry MtF sequence. Budget is 200 USD.

Hello. -^w^- I landed a new jerb a few weeks ago and it's that time again for me to treat myself to the occasional commission.

As the title reads, I need an artist who:

-Has done transformation before and can show me an example so I have a rough idea of what I'm getting. Really can't stress how important this is.
-Is not opposed to NSFW.
-Can work on this soonish. I don't mind a reasonable queue, I just don't want to wait months because my attention span is shyte.
-Can draw both humans and anthro wolves.
-Can give regular updates. At least once a week so I know you haven't "Whoa-oaa took the money and ran." Or passed away tragically. <---Both of these have happened to me before so please be patient with my request here.

This involves:

-Full body colored shots of a human male turning into an anthro wolfess. References for both characters are here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/36749313/ (It's NOT SAFE FOR WORK... unless you work from home I guess.)
- A 3-4 stage tgtf sequence. The number of stages are negotiable but I would definitely like at least 3 depending on your price.
- Stage 1: Shocked and looking at their changing hands in disbelief. Mostly human with maybe some slight wolf features and small breasts developing. Stage 2: Panicking, teeth clenched and either grasping growing snoot, or hand on breast. Or both. Mid-tf with muzzle lengthening, fur spreading rapidly, feminine features are more pronounced, etc. Stage 3: Will be either completely changed, or mostly depending on the number of stages. Stage 4: May or may not exist.
-NSFW so the character will be entirely "in the boof" throughout because hey, wouldn't you strip to inspect your bodily changes if it suddenly starting mutating before your eyes? Would also like to discuss close up shots of genital changes.

Anyway, please feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a DM if you are interested. Please include a price quote for this project, some art samples(preferably TF, humans, and/or anthro wolves), and give me a rough time estimate of when this could be done.

LAST THING. I'm an extreme introvert and I don't really dm a "no", or whatever but I see all your replies and consider all of you equally. When I have picked, I will announce it in this thread, thank you all at once, lock it, then delete this once the job's done. I'm hoping I can find an artistic soul to bring my dream to life!

Danke for reading all this,

Floof

Last edited:

D685ab7f

Hello there! I think you've got the wrong prefix for your thread! Since you are finding artist to do your commission you shall pick the "Hiring", and the "Commission (Selling)" is for artists open for commission! qwq)/ Just wanna remind you since if you pick that prefix, some artists may miss your thread! -w-;

Hello there! I think you've got the wrong prefix for your thread! Since you are finding artist to do your commission you shall pick the "Hiring", and the "Commission (Selling)" is for artists open for commission! qwq)/ Just wanna remind you since if you pick that prefix, some artists may miss your thread! -w-;
Good catch! Thank you for pointing that out. ^w^

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1430742309.sushy_finalseq_dorothy_2015.jpg

1433254921.sushy_tf2015.jpg

1627646315.sushy_mermaids2021.jpg

1623012693.sushy_antsy2021.jpg

1622317921.sushy_gatomon_catgirl2021.jpg

I could make the four stages of transformation in cell-shaded style for $152 USD.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day.) Very ... No, VERY interested in your project! Ivolkom, and transformation!
I'll be honest right away - I don't like drawing people, but I draw anthro animals quite calmly and with love.) Faces - here I will need clarifications on style, facial features, nuances and other interesting buns - all this is under your strict supervision one way or another.

1625189316.darknessis_112darks.jpg
1574621054.darknessis_maska.png

The genitals - with pleasure.) View, color, angle (in all stages of transformation, do I understand correctly?) The color of the coat, the eyes, the character - I would also like to know, this is not a little important when working.
window1-jpg.118061
1620758348.darknessis_%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7_%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8-1.png

Execution style - to your taste. I have several directions and examples of work. More fluffy, less, there are even stylistics like watercolors or an example of a cat portrait.) See what you might like. Examples of P's work are on FA, I attach a link.

1627474848.darknessis_emberpool6-6.jpg
1622561569.darknessis_sunderfinish222.png

Also work in a simpler style.) Using the example of a YCH.

1625155444.darknessis_wolfy2-1-1.jpg
1626289807.darknessis_sergalgrrr.jpg

I think each image would be between $ 35 and $ 50 - depending on the level of detail.)
A very simple version of execution from $ 25 per frame.

tiakaneko

Fire-breathing artist
  • Hi there! I've got 2 comms in progress right now, which should be done before the end of next week. So by the time I start on yours, that'd mean I'd be able to finish before this month ends.
  • I'm very comfortable drawing humans, anthro wolves and you can see my transformation/human example below. I'm ok with NSFW, just not with drawing genitals (artistic nudity with nipples are fine)
  • And yep, I can definitely give you regular updates; best through Discord or Telegram, but I do check my FA/forums regularly, as well. :3
  • Finally, my price quote for 3 stages would be $200 without BG and $230 with BG/environment of your choice.
Please contact me for further discussions and/or negotiations ^^
FA profile: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/tiakaneko/
Discord: tiakaneko#4470

comm sheet_beasts_FA.jpg

1628795743841.png

Interkos

Provider of Dicks
Heya! You can find my sfw commission info here: emmon
My nsfw stuff is over here
Some transformation stuff

Coloured full body pieces in my detailed inking style are 80$ each, so 240$ for 3
In my quick-ink style they're 70$ each, so 210$ for 3

I'm willing to discuss payment plans, since I'd be a touch over your budget ^^

Hello and thanks everyone for your interest! I have found my artist for now. I wish I were wealthy, so I could hire you all for multiple takes on the same idea... but spending habits like that are probably why I'm NOT wealthy. Thank you all sincerely again and much love to each of you.