• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Artists for ferals(5/28)

KitsKrea

Hey! I am interested in taking your request! My pricing is linked below and here are some examples of my work:
commissions__open_by_kitskrea-dbav18s.png

Thank you for your time!

ashel

Heylo. The closed species looks super fun to draw. Hopefully my art fits it!

$30 will get you this. Basically, simple BG containing a single lineless (or lineart) character.

1489710170.jeweliana_sootyowl.gif

1481329417.jeweliana_bugprince.png
1486278297.jeweliana_vickie.png

I do a lot of pet portraits and other things featuring animals: Here's some of my pet portrait portfolio, and the Familiar series

If you're interested please email me (callupish@gmail.com). Thanks!!

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hey there! I could do something like this:

22882960@400-1489776872.jpg

Full body flat color with clean sketch lines for 20$

I honestly don't have many examples of ferals, but here is this:

22883697@400-1489431376.jpg

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Did somebody say ferals? I can definitely do those! Check it out!
Oakenheel's Run.png

Question Fox Turn-Around-Recovered.png

I do full body flat colors for $30, but I am open to haggling at this point.

Hey! I'm open for digital commissions! examples, pricing and other info here
Thanks, message if you're interested or have any questions about details and pricing negotiations!

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Oh wow, what a cutie! I'd love to work on this for you, that's a really interesting sounding cs and I wouldn't mind getting in on the action haha!

Price wise, within your budget I offer sketches ($6-$16.50), Flats ($16.50-$23), Shaded Pieces ($23-$27), and Chibis ($8-$27)! Here's some examples of my work, please let me know if you're interested~!

imani_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8i2u3.png
drakstuni_oranpal_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7cf8k.png
daithi_grand_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4lf2q.png
jackson_grand_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db0y939.png
bewildebeest_sketchpage_4_3_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daj7fc6.png
exoso_com_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dagam5a.png

Hello, I can do flat-colored ferals. Initial price would be $30, but any subsequent commissions using the same lineart would be cheaper (around $10 each, depending on complexity). Style would be something like this:

1487720488.glasswhistle_wolf.png

1487640660.glasswhistle_bowerrrr_copy.png

Hey! I'm super comfortable with ferals and I have worked with people on character designs on commission before. Here is my price sheet plus some extra examples:
1492733042.sassywelshgiraffe_commission_sheet_copy.png

16701858@400-1433090847.jpg

1432439197.sassywelshgiraffe_okapi_kirin.png

1436991498.sassywelshgiraffe_gaminggal_commish_final.png

tsukibun

Hello! Commission info here:
akatsukibunnyx3-commission-sheet-summer-2017.png

However, because you just want flat colors, all of these example prices would be reduced. (most likely reduced around $5-$10)
Some feral examples: (x) (x) (x)

P

pastelpawpads

heyhey!! I've got some examples, I could do all 4 for $20~
enfys_by_angelhello-dba8j8y.png
pillowing_ych___by_angelhello-dba0tk0.png
_reduced___bumblepup_flatsale____2_4_open___by_angelhello-db98jqr.png

Rdphoenix

Hello, I can do flat-colored ferals. Initial price would be $30, but any subsequent commissions using the same lineart would be cheaper (around $10 each, depending on complexity). Style would be something like this:

1487720488.glasswhistle_wolf.png

1487640660.glasswhistle_bowerrrr_copy.png

I will definitely keep you in mind! Sorry for the late response. I'll likely pick someone this coming Tuesday

Rdphoenix

Oh wow, what a cutie! I'd love to work on this for you, that's a really interesting sounding cs and I wouldn't mind getting in on the action haha!

Price wise, within your budget I offer sketches ($6-$16.50), Flats ($16.50-$23), Shaded Pieces ($23-$27), and Chibis ($8-$27)! Here's some examples of my work, please let me know if you're interested~!

imani_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8i2u3.png
drakstuni_oranpal_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7cf8k.png
daithi_grand_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4lf2q.png
jackson_grand_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db0y939.png
bewildebeest_sketchpage_4_3_by_sleepypyrotechnics-daj7fc6.png
exoso_com_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dagam5a.png

Thank you! I will definitely keep you ind mind! I'll likely make a decision this coming Tuesday ^^

Seiko

Hello there! I would be willing to work with you on your request. My pricelist is located here:
forums.furaffinity.net: Seiko's Digital Art Shop 5 - 40 $
I could do colored sketches for 5$ each - then I could alternate the colors for free.
So, if you ordered a colored sketch for these two characters, it would be 10$ and I would be sending you the four files.
But if you are wishing for something more finished, my chibis are 15$ shaded. Flat, 10$. I could do two flat chibis for 10$ and alternate the colors for free.
Here are some examples of my work:

Sta.sh Uploads 523

Thanks! Good day !