• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Artwork beautiful and detailed

Leon Wit

Peanut Butter Eater
Hi there! If you're interested in super beautiful, glamorous, and detailed artwork, then you have come to the right place.

I offer a gallery complete with about a hundred paintings of various qualities. It is a closed gallery with an admission fee, but you can still browse through the samples to get an idea of what's inside.

Samples: Artwork Gallery for Fox-petal-designs -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Full Gallery: Leon Wit is creating paintings and "Seven Tails" | Patreon

Thank you for stopping by!

1488074944.fox-petal-designs_fox_petal_designs_celes_hd_small.jpg
1505274193.fox-petal-designs_fox_petal_designs_fenria_public.jpg
1461540521.fox-petal-designs_fox_petal_designs_andell_portrait_small.jpg

HistoricalyIncorrect

Holy hell! It looks so great that im afraid to ask about the price :D

F

FoxyForest

Are these paintings traditional artwork on a very large canvas? I noticed in your commissions section your prices range from $500 to $19,000 USD which sounds incredibly high.

So I would assume they are painted with some kind of high quality oil paints or something similar and that the shipping cost is included in the price.

Leon Wit

Peanut Butter Eater
Are these paintings traditional artwork on a very large canvas? I noticed in your commissions section your prices range from $500 to $19,000 USD which sounds incredibly high.

So I would assume they are painted with some kind of high quality oil paints or something similar and that the shipping cost is included in the price.
They are hand-made. My best works take like triple digit hours.