• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Xegras

Peerat

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE FAMOUS
I WANNA BE A STAR, I WANNA BE IN MOVIES
WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA SEE THE WORLD
DRIVE NICE CARS, I WANNA HAVE BOOBIES

Fix'd for applicability. And to a large extent I still do.

I also wanted to be the first Black President.

Xegras

Peerat
Fix'd for applicability. And to a large extent I still do.

Technically you still can the first full black president! :V

Schwimmwagen

I remember what I wanted to do at the age of 13... I wanted to run a small bakery that sold anatomically correct gingerbread men, complete with candy organs, liquorice intestines, gum brains, stuff like that. :3

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
When I was a child, I wanted to see my name in a video game's credits. I'm now studying in computers, but planning to change programs to become a vet.

Blutide

" Never Give Up "
There's not much to say in the OP aside from what the title asks but hey, we all have had our own little dreams and not all of us talk about them! So lets start, shall we?

I know I always wanted to be a paleontologist or archeologist when I was younger... I was obsessed with dinosaurs, ancient societies and the thrill of digging and then uncovering something interesting buried in the ground!

What are some of yours?

Musician.

Still working on that.

Garrus

Samuel L Jackson's Nightmare
Wanted very desperately to be a fighter pilot but then many annoying things got in the way like being too tall, bad eyesight, bad math skills, the world going into recession, british jets being under the control of the french or something like that.

In the least emo way possible, I'm still clueless as to what to head for next as I held onto this idea for so long then when I came out of school a few years ago, the whole "Welcome to the real world, kid." hit me and you find sometimes your best just isn't good enough. I would be interested in maybe being a museum curator though strangely.

Last edited:

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
I wanted to be an astronaut.

Later on in life I realised we've already been to the moon, so they're not going to send people back there again. My dream was crushed.

Then the Hundred Years Starship program. I feel all giddy again. ._.
It's really a shame that the moon turned out to be highly poisonous.

MurcielagoMedula

Because you touch yourself
I didn't know what I wanted for a long time, and when I found I did want something I immediately began to wonder if I really did want it, due to the fact that by the time I did know, I had heard other people's answers. In retrospect, all I really wanted to be when I was little was to be smart enough and to know enough that when I finally did realize what I wanted, that I would be able to get it. Which has, n my opinion, been fulfilled. I like to believe that I am intelligent, and I am told I have a knack for the sciences. At this point I wish to be somewhere in the field of biology (once I graduate), and so far my future looks promising.

MurcielagoMedula

One of the new guys reminded me.

I wanted and still wanna be a mortician. :|
One of my closer friends wants to work with dead bodies too. Though I don't recall if she wanted to be a mortician or something else......

SnowFox

That sucks, you must really hate Obama.

Just because he's black too. You should be ashamed of yourself :V

Xegras

Peerat
It's really a shame that the moon turned out to be highly poisonous.

Thats what you get for leaving the cheese out for a couple thousand years.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
I always wanted to be a fighter pilot in the armed forces(I will keep branch to myself lol).
Due to some conditions I didn't make it, most major one was I had 20/19 vision at that time.
Whats funny you don't need 20/20 after becoming a pilot tho.

MurcielagoMedula

Lemoncholic

I think I wanted to be a games designer or tester. Safe to say the second one isn't being considered anymore, and the first option is not very likely. I don't know what I want to be anymore...

MurcielagoMedula

I think I wanted to be a games designer or tester. Safe to say the second one isn't being considered anymore, and the first option is not very likely. I don't know what I want to be anymore...

Be a politician, we could use some intelligent ones.