• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

As a fursuit maker, what is the most annoying thing about making them?

crystallinecanine

Fursuit Maker
I'm interested in knowing what ticks people off when making a suit. I hate doing handpaws. Mostly the sewing part... I hand sew my paws so It takes a long time to make the stitches neat.

racoondevil

Minogue be my furname, hello!
I dunno, if you're rushing, or just want the piece done, yeah, it's a pain. But I look at sewing differently. Have you ever watched Coraline? The beginning scene has a someone sewing a doll. They start a seam and after a few stitches they pull together the fabric. THAT is so satisfying to me. I love inserting the needle, making a few stitches, and then pulling the fabric together. Im not rushing, Just enjoying the process. As for the annoyances tho, flying hair after a cut. Duct tape is my friend in cleaning that junk up!

I'm interested in knowing what ticks people off when making a suit. I hate doing handpaws. Mostly the sewing part... I hand sew my paws so It takes a long time to make the stitches neat.[/

HallowQueen

Candy is dandy~
the crotch seams tbh. i run over them by hand five or six times to assure no ripping but its annoyinnnnggggg, haha!