• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

as it is pride month and all... What is your sexuality ?

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
I’m the pansexual.
Like my sexual and romantic preferences can go from 0 to 100 and vice Versa based on someone’s personality.

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
Biromantic Asexual. I'm also slightly TG (F2M) but mostly I don't think about my gender or sex. It doesn't bother me as I'm never going to use my sex organs, anyhow (although I am aware that that is not the only aspect of being TG and I'm probably not normal and can't speak for all TG people.)

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
Well that's complicated. In terms of Dragon furry art and rp I like both sexes. But in RL I'm solely into males.

oappo

Well that's complicated. In terms of Dragon furry art and rp I like both sexes. But in RL I'm solely into males.

This is sort of how I'm like. What I'm into in real life doesn't match up with the entirety of what I'm attracted to. Mainly because all the other stuff isn't real.

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Male-leaning bisexual here, though I also qualify as polysexual due to the fact that I'm attracted to most genders. That said, I identify with bisexuality because it's more simple and more well-known, that way it's easier to come out also, I love the bisexual flag

Not related to my sexuality but is related to pride month, I've been questioning my gender lately as well--though I don't know for sure whether or not I'm cis.

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business

That's not out of line. I'm in a straight relationship, but I prefer my "art" to be gay. It's the fantasy element, really. Though I sure as hell would never describe myself as straight. And neither would my partner.

Male-leaning bisexual here, though I also qualify as polysexual due to the fact that I'm attracted to most genders. That said, I identify with bisexuality because it's more simple and more well-known, that way it's easier to come out also, I love the bisexual flag

Is there a fundamental difference between Pan and Poly? It's two different flags, but I'm not really sure if there's a real difference. And yes, the bi-pride flag is probably the nicest.

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Is there a fundamental difference between Pan and Poly? It's two different flags, but I'm not really sure if there's a real difference. And yes, the bi-pride flag is probably the nicest.

Pansexual and polysexual's differences vary depending on who you ask. The most commonly accepted definition is that pan people are attracted to all, and poly are attracted to most. Polysexual I think falls under the bi umbrella, but poly is specifically a form of it where the emphasis is on most rather than just two or more in general.