• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

as it is pride month and all... What is your sexuality ?

D

Deleted member 133545

It's a dumb word, I know. lel
Nah, not at all
Heteroflexbility means that you're partially attracted to something that assimilates to your primary attraction
therefore your brain camouflages it in order to produce the right cocktail of hormones to awaken your sexual drive the same way for that camouflaged thing as you get for the usual

Lupus Et Revertetur

Metal Misanthrope
Nah, not at all
Heteroflexbility means that you're partially attracted to something that assimilates to your primary attraction
therefore your brain camouflages it in order to produce the right cocktail of hormones to awaken your sexual drive the same way for that camouflaged thing as you get for the usual
I often use it as a joke word.

D

Deleted member 134556

I'm actually not 100% sure. Thought I was hetero, but feeling kinda bi these days.
Stay away from @KimberVaile then if you want to stay hetero. He's converted over a hundred bicurious furries into gays, with nothing more than a few private conversations, and the strength of his tenacity.

Solarflare420

I get high cuz I’m too fat to fly
I literally have no idea what my sexuality is. I’m trans (f2m) and I’ve only had cis male pertners and one trans woman pre HRT. I’ve tried to get cis females to sleep with me and they never like me like that. After transitioning and “passing” I have only been with my very amazing femboy furry bf so luckily I haven’t had to worry about trying to find a partner as a man without a dick. Parts of me wants to say I’m Bi or pan but I don’t really have any interest in cis females at all at least in the last 6 years. I also have never felt any type of romantic attraction to a woman in 6 years, and before that I only felt that attraction to maybe 3 girls. Sometimes I have an urge to have a hookup with a female or even another trans guy, but I know that it won’t be anything other than platonic casual sex. When it comes to trans women I am only attracted to them if they don’t pass and with other trans men I’m only attracted to them if they pass. Nerdy short cis males with long hair are what I’m 98% attracted to. (I also hella love androgynous men)
I have no idea what my sexuality or flag is but it’s something weird so I just say now that I’m transitioned I’m just gay or bi but mostly gay to not confuse anyone

D

Deleted member 134556

I've put more thought into it, and I think I'm on the Ace spectrum, but perhaps panromantic, with some preferences preferences, but I can still see myself forming a connection with anyone.

I'm still not sure really. It's complicated for me at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
I've put more thought into it, and I think I'm on the Ace spectrum, but perhaps panromantic, with some preferences preferences, but I can still see myself forming a connection with anyone.

It's okay not to be totally sure. I know from experience that figuring out those labels is incredibly complicated and confusing at times. Particularly the romanticism. Is this love? Or just friendship? Can I love someone without sex? What constitutes romantic attraction divorced from sexual attraction? Why are there no good examples of this?!

The best advice I can give you is to take your time on your own journey and love yourself no matter what you find. ♡

Marcl

The Honey Fox

Things can be like than indeed. The labels are good reference point, it's perfectly fine if you don't fit perfectly one or another. Just listen to your heart and ask yourself what was there.

It took me many years before I figured out I never got sexual attraction, like others. Lack of good reference, people simplifying the explanation and taking my perception as shyness didn't make it easy. Nowadays we have the internet, we can read many stories online and see if we relate in some way. And thanks to that we can find ourselves a bit better. Still much to figure out by yourself, but helps. :)

And starting to know yourself better is a great thing! Keep exploring who you are!

D

Deleted member 134556

After thinking, I've come to a conclusion of where I identify, or more so, where I don't.

I can't find a term to describe myself, and I feel that's alright. I don't need one. I just am content with knowing that I'll like whoever clicks with me. I prefer men more often, but I've had thoughts with other genders too, and feelings of attraction in some ways, under some circumstances, and willing to do some things that I wouldn't do with others.

I figure each person that I meet, and grow to like, be it romantically or sexually, (or both) is each unique in that degree of how I feel about it. It's not something I can simply describe with one or two labels. If I like you, I just do, and it is for a unique reason that's special, where I go from there, and what I'm willing to do, is not something I can predict, but I consider the journey more fun than then spending time thinking about destinations.

1606994316411.png