• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ash Ketchum is a choker

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I thought this was gonna be a thread about how Ash enjoyed breathplay and choking in bed.

I had a girl ask me to choke her. I did, for a bit, and she seemed really into it, but I felt like I was tapping into some dark primal shit so I couldn't get into it like she was. So instead I made her choke on my lady-dangle.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I thought this was gonna be a thread about how Ash enjoyed breathplay and choking in bed.

I had a girl ask me to choke her. I did, for a bit, and she seemed really into it, but I felt like I was tapping into some dark primal shit so I couldn't get into it like she was. So instead I made her choke on my lady-dangle.

youre a pansy ass little b

Nope. Canonically they're completely separate characters that inhabit two completely different universes.

this is wrong and i will fight you to the death over it
im not afraid to choke someone
im not like red
i will do it

Lomberdia

Selling bookmarks!

Astrium

King of the Noodles
So can I call into quedtion what fucking level Pickahu is now? Because I'm pretty sure it's well over 100.

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I also got the wrong impression from the title.

Ash ketchum is a choker... "Kinky :3"

But yeah I have to wonder, Pikachu has to be like lvl 100 by now right? He was also supposed to be the most powerful Pikachu team rocket had ever seen. WTH happened to that.