• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask me anything. Dragon wolf edition

Arnak

Off the bench
I may not be the most popular person here (many of you are thinking "who the heck is this dork") but I promise to answer anything you ask me. Just please keep it clean here. If your question is 18+, plz ask it in a private message. I am doing this as a way to help others know me and possibly make new friends.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I know you but do you know me?

Tell me what my sona looks like?

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Why not werewolf?

GarthTheWereWolf

You could be a dragon wolf infected with lycanthropy.

Werewolves make everything 1000% better <:

GarthTheWereWolf

Peh, vampires... Will never understand why people would want something cold and dead when they could have something hot and panting instead <:

Well if you change your mind about the lycanthropy, I'm happy to bite you or spit in your coffee or whatever your preferred method of conversion is.

Us werewolves welcome everyone. We're cool like that.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Gray male cat man with Persian or Arabic clothing. He carries a scimitar, smokes a pipe and you threatened to hurt me for the khajiit jokes.
I will murder you

Arnak

Off the bench
Peh, vampires... Will never understand why people would want something cold and dead when they could have something hot and panting instead <:

Well if you change your mind about the lycanthropy, I'm happy to bite you or spit in your coffee or whatever your preferred method of conversion is.

Us werewolves welcome everyone. We're cool like that.
Werewolves are stereotypically Savage and mindless brutes. Arnak is all about using his brain and magical abilities.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
C'mon man, I was just saying. I know you're not a freaking khajiit!
I will murder you for calling me Persian and calling my sabre a scimitar! >:[

Arnak

Off the bench
I will murder you for calling me Persian and calling my sabre a scimitar! >:[
1: i didn't know which you were
2: it's a curved sword, I only said scimitar because the only sabers I've seen were civil war.

Quit being a jerk and just hug me for fuck sake

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
1: i didn't know which you were
2: it's a curved sword, I only said scimitar because the only sabers I've seen were civil war.

Quit being a jerk and just hug me for fuck sake
Ugh *Hugs and German suplexes you* I ain't jerk! It's just my crude sense of humour

GarthTheWereWolf

Werewolves are stereotypically Savage and mindless brutes.

How rude.

I don't stereotype your people, sir. I would thank you to not make disparaging generalizations about mine.

If you cannot be civil then I shall be taking my leave and rendering my services elsewhere.
055944debae5561d985c41cdf1e702561d40644d_hq.jpg

Good day to you.

Arnak

Off the bench
Due to events that led WAY down hill. This thread is closed permanently.

Go talk to your popular furs and leave this poor sorcerer alone.

Especially you @HistoricalyIncorrect

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Due to events that led WAY down hill. This thread is closed permanently.

Go talk to your popular furs and leave this poor sorcerer alone.

Especially you @HistoricalyIncorrect
*tips the fedora*
Or... you could stop taking everything so setiously?

Guifrog

Blue Frog
@HistoricalyIncorrect you're a cossack, right? I know one song in which Luiz Gonzaga mentions the "cossack dance" :>

@Arnak: in which occasions do you wear your robe? I think I might have seen you with clothes off once, somewhere

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector