• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

B

blue sky love

I used to feel like just like you do. qwq

I sometimes get... those feelings too at times. I used to cry often. But I try to be mindful and be in my present and not care about those that don't care about me, nor about the past or the future. I try to stay in the moment and vent my feelings.

Z

Z-ro

Same, but if the present is shitty, you don't have much of an option
Emptiness, loneliness, the fact that you feel like you belong somewhere else, but you cannot reach that place..
how destructive for your mind is that?

B

blue sky love

What I think about is... the little things

"what's for dinner?" "what weather is outside today?" "this snack is delicious!" "I love my kitten..." "I love animals..." "I'm not the best at drawing but I want to draw this this and this!" "Maybe I should ask Healed-Hearts for custom gift art, lel"

Yes btw x3

Z

Z-ro

Thanks, tho I don't think that you could draw my characters, no offense, they are just, not easy to portray as I picture them
on the style and posing

Z

Z-ro

But thank you a lot...I suck at art
So my mind is my art gallery which is maintained by my memory...idk for how long tho

B

blue sky love

my aht
156433355582275440.jpeg.jpg

156389978914068852.jpeg
mellieb.jpg
156357634089950358.jpeg.jpg
156355436142966615.jpeg.jpg

The last two are vents. That is not a baby fur in the last one; that's my fursona as a 12 year old whom was sad after... well... some stuff from her/my childhood

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Well this thread is certainly derailed. I shall reboot it.

If I remember correctly, once intentionally and once accidentally.

What's your favorite mythological creature?

Thats easy. Its obviously werew-

Lilith! First wife of Adam!

Who is your favorite children's cereal mascot?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
No. I very much prefer a desktop for writing. the web, and any 'computer' related things. I find phones pesky and annoying for trying to type, especially. I mean, I do use mine for many things, but all in all, I like to be at my desk. Oh...and oddly...one of the things I like to use the phone for: talking.

Many people find this odd.

Do you have big thumbs that make it hard to type on phones?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I have big hands. Same problem.

What would you do if you had no internet?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
It happens, and then, I tend to read more, arrange/decorate the apartment, take walks, go to the local museums more (luckily, these are free!)...and also, use the internet at various libraries nearby and where I work. Mainly, I have some good friends I like to keep in touch with, and having the net has been a key thing in that.

Have you ever gone cross country skiing? What are your favorite winter activities?

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
Nope. The only winter activities I take part in are bitching about the cold and tailgating people in 4wd.

Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather?

Last edited:

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
Would have to be warm weather. I like not having to wear extra clothes.

Do you prefer soup, or salad, before an entree?

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Some pasta with way too spicy peppers... we had a plant with them

What was the last thing you searched in your browser ?

Z

Z-ro

Idk what happiness properly means anymore
Why is sadness so easy to achieve but happiness has become rarer than the Halley comet's appearance??