• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
When I realized that drawing furry characters was a lot of fun, so much fun I drew myself as one. I was only 14!

Favorite restaurant?

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
When I realized that drawing furry characters was a lot of fun, so much fun I drew myself as one. I was only 14!

Favorite restaurant?
My old workplace. It was an Indian restaurant

The boss is an absolute saint. Always helped on busy nights (I did dishes, some nights were H E L L). Paid me a bonus when I had to resign to move to university. Still gives me a discount. Kept asking about my grandfather when I had to stay out of work one night to visit him on his deathbed.

What's your favourite type of food (genre? I guess? Like how I said Indian food)?

D

Deleted member 111470

Honestly? I'm not sure, I like all manner of food...

If I had to pick one, I'd say probably Italian. I'm fond of their cuisine.

What are some of your hobbies, outside of the furry fandom?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Outside the fandom? Well there rent really much now that we've been inside so long. Karate, some arts, and really just being a potato :3

What are some of your favorite things about the fandom?

D

Deleted member 111470

Meeting new people that I like and all the yiff let's face it the beautiful art that is created.

If there is one thing you could change about yourself right now, what would it be?

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
I have! A house I used to rent had morels growing up the hill from it, and the owners never wanted any. So delicious, and the last year I was there was a bumper crop. (I also grow shiitake, but they're domestic).

What's something you love that your significant other/closest friend despises?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Musicals like Cats or Rocky Horror Picture Show or Repo the Genetic Opera, etc...

What's the one thing above all that bonds you and your lover (or "would bond" if not found them yet)?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Um....their loving nature. They do go out of their way to ask if I am feeling alright and if they mess up they always apologize and do right

If you could break one law without consequence, what would it be?

D

Deleted member 111470

I don't - I am not cute. I am hot af tho.
Jk, I'm pretty average looking.

Do you drink enough water on a daily basis?

D

Deleted member 111470

I don't have fur since I'm not really a monkey or a fursona in real life.

What is your favorite series?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Mmmmmm Sushi!

Do you prefer long or short fur?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Short fur. Long fur gets tangled easier and gets in your eyes.

If you could only eat one food for a day, what would it be?