• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Favorite letter? Well I quite like J for some reason. Not really sure why, but I like the sound of it and the way your mouth wiggles when you say it.

If you could ONLY see three colors, what would they be? Everything else would be black and white.

ssaannttoo

High range. The people who talk the most are up there, so I won't be missing much if the bass lose it. I also assume it would become less annoying to hear them.

If you could choose your nationality, what would it be (Can be Fictional or non-fictional.)

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Well I like how compassionate people can be. It fill me with hope that there are people out there like that.

Why did you decide to become a furry?
When I was younger I was more into the sexual side of the fandom. I found it through said side. It's also why my FA account is wayyy older than my actual active time has been.

When I was reading Feretta's comic series I kinda got invested into it and I realised huh maybe my interest runs deeper.

As the years have gone by I've been invested more in the fandom for more social reasons (I consider myself demisexual these days), than NSFW reasons. I still follow a handful of NSFW artists for various reasons.

One of my friends, who hasn't stated they're a furry but it's p obvious, encouraged me to draw my fursona after I mentioned I'd also tried drawing Lynxes after she posted one.

What did/ are you having for tea tonight?

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
I'm assuming tea is a specific time/meal in the UK, but I plan on having 2 cups of tea this afternoon. 1 cup of Yorkshire Tea (can't get enough of that stuff, I buy it in 240 bag boxes) and 1 cup of green tea.

Would you (or do you) prefer living in a place that's hot all the time or someplace that has distinct seasons?

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
I'm assuming tea is a specific time/meal in the UK, but I plan on having 2 cups of tea this afternoon. 1 cup of Yorkshire Tea (can't get enough of that stuff, I buy it in 240 bag boxes) and 1 cup of green tea.

Would you (or do you) prefer living in a place that's hot all the time or someplace that has distinct seasons?
Yeah lmao tea/ dinner is the late afternoon meal

Hot all the time sounds like hell.

What's your favourite locally-made TV show (so, within your country)?

Player

A (Genocidal) crusader protogen with powers
I don't really watch TV often, and when I do, it's mainly just youtube :\

What word do you think you use the most? if you don't know, choose what you think your favorite word is.

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
I work in an industrial setting. I use fuck at least once in literally every sentence.

What do you drive, if anything?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111470

I've been called many things, used to bother me a lot when I was younger. The worst thing someone has ever said to me was a professor in university who said:

"You clearly are the biggest mistake your parents have ever made, you shouldn't have been born."

Do you have any bushcraft/survival skills? What if tomorrow the sun emits an EMP so powerful that it sends the world back into the stone age - can you live off the wilderness?

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
Not hugely skilled, but I'm working on developing those skills. I've been working on learning the local wild edible plants and learning about herbal medicine. I know a little bit about building a shelter and fire but don't have a lot of practice. (On a similar note, I am working on building skills for farming and food preservation without using electricity.)

Do you have a favorite style or painter of actual, paint-on-canvas paintings?

ssaannttoo

Style of painting? I'm not sure how to really say it, but I can greatly appreciate a good use of colors to make things have a certain depth. The simplistic modern looks okay, but it isn't really my thing. But I like the more contemporary portraits.

What about favorite food?

A c e

Style of painting? I'm not sure how to really say it, but I can greatly appreciate a good use of colors to make things have a certain depth. The simplistic modern looks okay, but it isn't really my thing. But I like the more contemporary portraits.

What about favorite food?
Sausage for sure

What’s your favorite weaponry?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Curved one-handed swords like the Indian talwar and Persian shamshir.

How often do you skip breakfast?

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
You mean like a specific media in the genre of comedy or type of comedy? If type of comedy, it's stupid shit, I have terrible sense of humor lmao

What's the fastest you've gone in a car?

ssaannttoo

Fastest? probably 80 on the free way. It felt strange, my heart was pumping so fast xD

Hmmm.. would you kiss, marry, or kill me given the option?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Fastest? probably 80 on the free way. It felt strange, my heart was pumping so fast xD

Hmmm.. would you kiss, marry, or kill me given the option?

Pucker up! <the cat bats his eyelashes bashfully as his whiskers twitch>

What's the most amazing (non-sexual) physical feeling you've ever had and how?

ssaannttoo

Huh, that's a hard one. There are a bunch of cool feelings, but the one I can think of at the moment is this really soft fleece blanket I got. So soft~

What is your favorite restaurant as a kid?

D

Deleted member 111470

There was this pizza place that had a section inside that looked like a ship. I loved going there.

Have you ever done a 3 am challenge?

Last edited by a moderator: