• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

D

Deleted member 111470

Hmm... I am quite boring so I'm not sure. Does free diving in the open sea count? I only had a line to hold onto, and if I dropped it, the waves might have swept me away.

Speaking of - have you ever been to open sea?

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Ive been to the open twice in my entire life. The first time was cool because there were jelly fishes that were on the beach and it was a pretty day. But the second time it was cold and dreary.

Have you ever wanted to go to the moon?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Yes. I would love to bring back some souvenirs.

Have you ever been scuba diving or snorkeling?

ssaannttoo

I've snorkeled in a pool before. Never in the ocean or anything below like 10 feet. Water is scary and it likes to bite my lungs.

Have you ever been to a communial bath house?

D

Deleted member 111470

I have not, and if I can help it, I don't want to go to one.

What's one food that you can't stand?

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Shrimps and other sea food like it. Clams, oysters and other shellfish. Good gracious mechanical Gods, who came to the conclusion that consuming these sea creatures was a good idea?

How high can you jump?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Was lurking on the main site for years, knew of the forums but nwver hopped over. Been making a point to reach and and be more active, so here I am.

If you could trade places with another person for a day, who would it be?

ssaannttoo

Well... very good question. I'm not 100% sure actually, but I would want to be able to learn new things about a group of people!

If you could have 1 foxxo boyfriend or one werewolf boyfriend which would it be?

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Plural, user? The unit carries with it only one time device.

You cannot spell "assure" without "ass" and "sure", so is it safe to assume that the people who made the word was sure about asses?

Faustus

I don't believe in either and I am not a fan of black-and-white morality, but if I had to be one or the other, probably demon because - you know - bat wings.

If you had four faces, one human and the other three animal, which three animals would you choose for your non-human faces?

D

Deleted member 111470

Jaguar, Rattlesnake, Gear White Shark

Can you play a music instrument? If not, which one do you wish you could play?

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
ice cream final answer

if you were to change one thing on your fursona what would it be
I'm planning on officially changing the eye shadow to look more like eyeliner, just like the last couple artists I commissioned did.
f7373ce-1.png

From this
1611509347.leloli_3.jpg

To something more like this
1610225200.ani-mates_eurasianlynx.png

Or this

Got any collections?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
ice cream final answer

if you were to change one thing on your fursona what would it be
Sad answer would be to have a good friend or boyfriend to be with. Been feeling down and lonely.

I'm planning on officially changing the eye shadow to look more like eyeliner, just like the last couple artists I commissioned did.
View attachment 101709
From this
View attachment 101710
To something more like this
View attachment 101711
Or this

Got any collections?
Was too slow. I collect art posters, fossils, amd cookbooks.

Who is your favorite obscure band?