• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
Command and Conquer- Red Alert 2. I consider it the best in the series, even if I'm not great at it. Also has the nostalgia factor going on.

Do you prefer warm colors (reds and yellows) or cool colors (blues and greens)?

Player

A (Genocidal) crusader protogen with powers
It depends on the cooldown of the teleportation, if there is none, teleportation if there is a long one, flight.

would you rather be able to travel anywhere under the sea, or anywhere in space?

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
I've been pranked before. For my birthday I got caked in the face.. Got cake all over mah shirt ;w;

Have you ever done drugs? dont do drugs you buffoon!

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Done a few, but only once for each. Opportunity and curiosity. PS don't do drugs kids

Have you ever stayed awake for more than 24 hrs? If so, what is the longest?

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Yes, it was something like... 30-40 some hours. Ya start to loose track. We were flying to paris, and I have a deathly fear of fights and flying xD I couldn't sleep. We were also going to Disneyland Paris, SOooooooo We went right into the part afterwards. No sleep for pretty much 2 days while running around and doing stuff. it was fun :3

Ever wanna live in a fantasy world of your choosing? Whats the theme?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Either something along the lines of WoW or space opera sci-fi like mass effect.

What is a skill or talent you wish you had?

D

Deleted member 134556

When I say so, because I am the true heir to the throne, which I'll say now. Stop >:v

What's an animal/creature you've seen that just made you go..."wtf?"