• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Yakamaru

Shai'Hulud Whisperer. Or a sand hobo
Shit, what a tough choice. XD
Uh.. legs.

If you can name one thing in your life that you're happy with, can you describe it without naming it?

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Accept my death(considering the hug power matching my idea of dragons) and appreciate that I could die in one of the most affectionate way I can imagine UwU

Supernatural intelligence(but become physically powerless) or enormous physical power(but become uh.. stupid)?

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
That sounds like corporation or slave....I hate both but... the former sounds sliiightly better!

Pizza or burger? ÒwÓ

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
I'd take whichever easier to access in terms of distance between me and either! Easy!

But to choose one, escalators!
Cuz I tend to get lost in my thoughts randomly and then get my chances intercepted by other passengers when I ride lifts/elevators...But also, not limited to only this for 'you-know-what' QwQ

Trains or planes, for a long distance traveling? OwO

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Depends how long distance but trains are far more comfortable.

What is the best food you can eat without silverware?

Yakamaru

Pretty much everything.

How many tries does it take to unscrew a bottlecap?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Allergic.....I have and trg to avoid them.

What is a show from your childhood you are still obsessed with?

Yakamaru

None at this point.

Are there any TV shows, series, Anime, etc, that you haven't watched yet but want to?

Faustus

Would you eat an union like an apple if I gave you 5 bucks?
Maybe, but it might take me a while to eat the WHOLE American Union.

What's that thing? It's like a thing with a wotsit dangling off it? You hold it over your head and it makes you more attractive to ladies.