• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Tis beeth Thee and thy mother. I doth take her out on. What do you younglings call it? A date? Yes, yes that is was what it was, doth it be sweetie.

What do you think of my acting career?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
/////>/////<//// Well I'm sorta a person that keeps grudges. And Im a ver sentimental person. Any my mother loves throwing things out. I know its unreasonable on both of our sides, but it doesn't make me feel any better. ;w;

Favorite species that isn't your own?

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
Was one many years ago. Everything from Slayer to Corroded was playing at a concert in Oslo, and I can't even remember how many beers I had that evening/night.

How many toes does an elephant have?

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I dunno, four?

What would you look like as a raccoon?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Don't really watch sports all that often. If I were to pick one.......jalapeno poppers or smoked hot dogs

Who do you think could win in a fight, 1 T-rex or 10 Samurai warriors

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
10 samurai. They may be small, but they are resourceful and probably more intelligent than a t-rex.

Why are you running?

Because he's being attacked by 10 Samurai and a T-rex!!!

How fast can you run when being chased by 10 Samurai and a T-rex?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Yes.......they usually enjoy it.

What was the last thing you bought, not because you needed it, buf because you xouldnt bring youself to leave without it?

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Yes.......they usually enjoy it.

What was the last thing you bought, not because you needed it, buf because you xouldnt bring youself to leave without it?
I was at best buy when trying to look for pc parts and I saw an Ifixit kit.
Those kits are must buy.

What do you like about being a furry?

puffypawbs

I don't consider myself a furry. I just like hanging out with you all and making animal-related art.

That doesn't make me a furry.... right?
I have some bad news for you. /j

no, in all seriousness, you don't have to call yourself a furry just because you make art of animals and hang out on furaffinity forums. i know of people who aren't furries who make art of animals and have friends in the fandom ^_^

anyways, for the next person in the thread, what's your favorite subreddit? if you don't visit reddit, what's your favorite website, and why?

puffypawbs

lol, well, hai there X3

i'd prob pick up and move to vietnam :3 or japan but i'm kinda broke ^^;

if you could be an anthro in real life, would you? why or why not?