• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
If I could pick the species, hell yeah. It would keep things interesting.

Are you involved with any other fandoms?

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
At one point, it was the COD fandom, but....we all know how toxic that one gets. Not to mention, full of trash-talkers.

What do you do in your spare time that you either find productive or entertaining?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
OwO

I would go pancakes. Don't no fancy equipment to make. Super yummy, and much easier to eat off someone if the mood ever takes you

If you go to a bbq, what is the one thing you are looking for first?

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
OwO

I would go pancakes. Don't no fancy equipment to make. Super yummy, and much wasier to eat off someone if the mood ever takes you

If you go to a bbq, what is the one thing you are looking for first?

The bathroom!

Did you ever eat a full day's worth at an all-u-can-eat buffet just to not have to eat the rest of the day?

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
No, I usually just eat the same amount I would eat at a regular restaurant; an appetizer and entrée. Occasionally a dessert if I have room for one.

If you could eat anything you wanted for dinner tonight- free of charge- what would you eat?

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I've always wanted to play the guitar. But I was never taught how...

What is your favorite dessert?

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Call me classic, but it's always been vanilla. Can't go wrong with just pure vanilla ice cream.

What's been your favorite thing to listen to since you were younger?

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Recent obsessions....hmm....ah, there's one.

Despite it being an animated series on Youtube, it's this one show made by Vivziepop called Helluva Boss. Very addictive, and I'm just waiting until Ep. 5 comes out. Till then, re-watching all of the older ones seems to quell the desire.

What is one habit you cannot shake, despite how much time has gone by?

Erix

>‿‿◕
Oh hey it’s you once again lol my favorite midnight snack huh? I don’t really get midnight snacks, but good ol’ milk and cookies doesn’t sound half bad x)

If you were given the opportunity to do absolutely anything right now, what would you do?

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Absolutely anything you say? Learn every song on this keyboard, then cast it on Youtube for all to see.

But that's just coming from someone who doesn't like the slow pace of learning that.

If you could ask for one thing with no limits, what would it be?

Throwaway

It’s a tossup between friends, lovers, and money.

I’ll just take the money, and the other two will come along anyway ;3

If you could see any planet with your own eyes (without a camera or telescope), which planet would it be?

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Mars. Mars would be a cool planet to see with my own eyes. After all it's a planet for potential colonization in the future.

Which planet do you think is the most interesting?

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
@ssaannttoo you forgot to ask a question. :p So I will ask one!

What was your favorite genre of music when you were under the age of 13? Does your previous taste in music embarrass you at all?

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Under 13? I listened to everything from Westlife to Toybox. Of which by the way is still good to this day. :p
So no, I am not embarrassed. Good music is good music, regardless of what age you are.

How many boops does it take for you to explode from blushing?

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
I love ice cream, especially pistachio, chocolate and chocolate chip and strawberry, actually. I'm a rebel. I eat straight from the ice cream box. :p
(one of the pros of livin' alone. You can do things however you wish)

If you had to choose, tacos or pizza for a week straight for dinner?

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Tacos! Definitely tacos c:

You have to choose to never eat one of these again: pizza, burgers, tacos, fries. Which do you choose?