• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I'll play with the fox, give them lots of treats & pets, and cuddle! Pet foxes are SOOOO cute! ♡♡♡

If you could be any kind of fish, which one would you be?

What else...a catfish! <lol>

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or be able to run forever?

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
I'd live to breathe underwater!

If given the chance, would you go bungee jumping?

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Yeah, the movie Big Daddy is on tv right now!

Did you like vegetables as a young child?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Some vegetables were okay. But they more came in as I got older.

What is something you've wanted to do since you were a child, that slowly faded as an adult/older child.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
What is something you've wanted to do since you were a child, that slowly faded as an adult/older child.

Get revenge on those that bothered me. As you get older you realize that love and hate take the same mental energy to have, and some people simply aren't worth either. If they got to you, they means you care, and if you care, then it means they have power over you. Take away the power and nothing they can do matters anymore. You have to train your brain to just let it go and ignore all thoughts and memories relating to the person, but it makes life SOOO much easier.

What's something you always wanted to do that only got stronger as you got older?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
To ride a dinosaur......always wanted to, will never get to, sadder every year about that.

If you play any games, what is your favorite to play?

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Fallout: New Vegas. I love a game that doesn't always take itself seriously. And it has a great story and a ton of cool unique weapons.

If you could keep any mythological creature as a pet, what would it be?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hmmm.... how friendly I am! ^w^

I know im friendly and all but I want it to be known how friendly. So then maybe i can help more people.

What is something you'd wanna eat for dinner?

Tacoshark

Never skip leg day or the opportunity to crack open a melon withvem tobassert dominance

Why cant I sleep

Tacoshark

Beeecausee you dont have a bedtime buddy!

*Gives you a foxxo plushie*

DIs should help UwU

If not you can rent meeeeee! ^w^

Why can't I loose weight ;w;
You need a buddy help eat your food. Portion control

*pulls up fork and knife*

What is your favorite cartoon you grew up with?