• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
Not very much, but some. Mostly with learning a few new species and how their bodies work so I can draw them. I was already pretty well immersed in nature and learning about it before, and still try to be as much as I can.

What's your favorite YouTube channel? Or even just one you like a lot.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I am a sucker gor video game discussions, lore, and parody so one of my faves is Jim Sterling and the Jimquisition.

When was the last time you were able to go on vacation?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
When was the last time you were able to go on vacation?

The last time I took time off of work was in December but that wasn't exactly a vacation.

How much Sushi do you think you could eat at one time without getting sick?
My record is two rolls.

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
An old one. It's called "Save Yourself" by Stabbing Westward.

What is yoyr favorite song and why?

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
Cookies, unless the cake in question has best creme frosting. UwU my favorite~

Are you an artist? If so, what is your favorite thing to draw? If not, do you want to be one?

Erix

>‿‿◕
I mean if you can call my pfp “artist” material xd if I were to call myself an artist, I’d be a newbie at it at best. I’d consider drawing as just a hobby I just do whenever I feel like it, but I would like to improve if I could. I think being in this community has definitely made me have a bigger appreciation for art, and respect for all the kinds of art styles out there. If I could develop my own style that’s unique to me, that’d be awesome ^w^

what’s a really happy memory that you can recall (and would be fine with sharing!) ?

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
I mean if you can call my pfp “artist” material xd if I were to call myself an artist, I’d be a newbie at it at best. I’d consider drawing as just a hobby I just do whenever I feel like it, but I would like to improve if I could. I think being in this community has definitely made me have a bigger appreciation for art, and respect for all the kinds of art styles out there. If I could develop my own style that’s unique to me, that’d be awesome ^w^

what’s a really happy memory that you can recall (and would be fine with sharing!) ?
I think anyone who aspires to draw and get better is an artist, no matter what their skill level is. You have a lot of potential, keep practicing!

Hmm... when my brother won tickets to 6 Flags and took me and his bf. It was the first time I ever rode a roller coaster! I was 12. Best day ever. I love spending time with my big brother, he was my best role model and friend while I was growing up.

What was your favorite meal from your childhood? Do you still like it?

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
The cross would be an unstoppable force, one that will fly to the ends of the earth just to get its prey! @ssaannttoo is everywhere!

What do you like to do when you're alone?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I've not actually. Live with my parents still so that would be a bit hard. Besides I don't actually have a fursona xD

Do you wanna get a fursuit some day?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Well kinda sorta. I play an eve kid kinda character. Then I've got my fox. buuuut I donthave arts of either. soooo not really xD

What is a meal you really enjoy?

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I'd love to visit Japan. I've learned the language and my family members have lived there in the past and liked it, so I'm sure I would too!

If you had an ungodly sum of money, what would you spend it on?

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I'd probably open a clothes shop with product that catered to styles I like, and that actually come in my size!

If you could instantly learn how to do one thing, what would it be?