• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
I never realised that there might be people who read it as "el-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-el" so, definitely the latter.

Do you actually laugh out loud when you type "lol" in a chat?
No

What's red and blue and toots like a kazoo?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Your mom? *head tilt*

If you had to die today what would be the last thing you do?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Well ya see *Wiggles eyebrows* It takes a certain taste to accept mothers, and I love all of them. I like Big moms, Itty bitty moms, Mississippi mom's, the inner city moms, Like pretty moms, with he long hair. Get some make up, get it done! Like the short stacks, I don't discriminate! <3

I just really love moms....

Why are you asking?

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Maybe someday, but those cards aren't currently on the table.

If you could witness, in person, one moment of history, what would it be?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hmm. Creation of man. I would like to see how small of an event created all of this, our world started because some animal wanted to have sex and resulted in a slightly different thing.

Your favorite flavor of tea?

Rimna

Italian espresso for sure. That's the only coffee I drink.

Favorite type of alcohol for the summer? Or if you don't drink alcohol - favorite refreshing beverage?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Oolong >w<

Favorite snack?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
You're SupPosED To AsK a QueStTion!?!?!?!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I like it because it has a soft taste and pairs well with food, as where coffee over powers everything.

Why are you running?

NadiaBella

Because, it's a good way to start or end the day. Also cardio is the fastest way to lose weight.

Why aren't you running?