• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ask The User Below You Anything

Pompadork

Leche
I wanna say its a mix between a Hot Topic sales rack and a Tony Hawks Pro Skater character which I guess is the same thing!

If you could have a song play as your big entrance every time you entered a room filled with people what would it be?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I don't think I really want one, if it's okay to answer that way.

What foods do you refuse to eat, if any?

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
i refuse to eat coconuts. They taste disgusting to me. I can taste when they're used in food too...girl scout cookies are laced with them, which brings a tear to my eye.

what would you do with $1000?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
pay off debt.

How does it feel being on bottom? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
I am always the bottom. *Wink Wink*

What is the one thing that brings you the most comfort?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I am always the bottom. *Wink Wink*

What is the one thing that brings you the most comfort?
Vodka.... and cuddling. Or cuddling vodka!

What should you be doing right now?!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Reading something as a favor for a friend to ensure I can get it done by a time I said I would.

What is your favorite place you've visited?

Signaturefox

Nico Acatilla the “Blue”tailed Deer
Reading something as a favor for a friend to ensure I can get it done by a time I said I would.

What is your favorite place you've visited?

I loved visiting Los Angeles, it was so fun

What is the last thing you copy pasted, paste it as your answer

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
liquorice

just the word liquorice I suppose ;p (Making sure I had the spelling right)

What is the most recent thing you watched (be it a movie, show, or youtube video even)?

defunct

I saw the movie Nerve like four seconds ago it was a total chick flick and it was corny as hell

what's for dinner?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I saw the movie Nerve like four seconds ago it was a total chick flick and it was corny as hell
huh.. I wouldn't expect that from a movie called Nerve. I guess that's a "can't judge a book by it's cover" moment though.

I had Barbecue Chicken Breast

Would you rather have no arms or no legs for a day?

No legs as long as it happens when I"m still at my parent's house. With no arms I couldn't do much of anything but with no legs I could do things if stuff was brought to me.

What is your favorite and least favorite colors?

defunct

favorite is either really bluish green or really greenish blue and least favorite is bright green

who's your favorite musical artist?

Signaturefox

huh.. I wouldn't expect that from a movie called Nerve. I guess that's a "can't judge a book by it's cover" moment though.

No legs as long as it happens when I"m still at my parent's house. With no arms I couldn't do much of anything but with no legs I could do things if stuff was brought to me.

What is your favorite and least favorite colors?

Favorite: Green

Least Favorite: I Don’t Have One

How open are you about your furriness?

defunct

only to people I'll likely never meet in real life, I think it'd tarnish my reputation

do you recall what was revealed the day the music died?

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
No I'm sorry. That song does make me sad though. A plain crash is definitely a method of dying that really scares me to visualize in any way. I fly a lot but am illogically scared when I do.. and yes I know that statistically it's extremely safe. I'm scared of driving too though but that reasoning feels entirely different.. and that's one's actually not illogical at all. Humans are shit drivers and I know myself well enough to know I can't truly do it safely.

How many really close friends do you feel you have?

defunct

It's probably one of my all time favorite sons ngl

I have many many distant friends but I really only have like 3 close friends mostly because I've known them forver

Is it just me or do hard floors feel terrible in any room other than the kitchen and the bathroom?

Signaturefox

It's probably one of my all time favorite sons ngl

I have many many distant friends but I really only have like 3 close friends mostly because I've known them forver

Is it just me or do hard floors feel terrible in any room other than the kitchen and the bathroom?
Nah, you paren’t Room And our living room is hardwood, so I’m fine around it.

Current Temperature Where You Are?

defunct

29 Fahrenheit. I went skiing earlier and it was like 40 so all the snow was melted and a cloud descended halfway down the mountain and you couldn't see 10 feet at the top it was cool

what's your favorite instrument?

Signaturefox

29 Fahrenheit. I went skiing earlier and it was like 40 so all the snow was melted and a cloud descended halfway down the mountain and you couldn't see 10 feet at the top it was cool

what's your favorite instrument?
The Saxophone, although I don’t play and I sing instead.

What is the deal with airline food?